Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXI

IC: i decided to go for a walk, bouncing another ball around the hallway and controlling it psionically just a bit
I nod in agreement, Sitting down and rubbing my temples. "Gaia, but do I have a headache."
IC:
[Alicia]
I shrug, sympathetically rubbing Terance's shoulders;
"Any idea why?"
I ask gently, leaning close and wrapping my arms around him.
Destron: I see Dante in the hallways and I say to him, "Hello fellow student, how is your day?" I say, remembering how in Terran culture you often ask someone that when you say hello to them.
IC: "ups and downs." i say as i control the ball as it rebounds off the walls. "what about you?"
I shake my head, stepping under the water and sighing in relief. "No, but I know when it started."
"My day day is fine, I met the new student, a Terran called Yoshi. From my studying I found out that Yoshi was the name of a small saurian in a series of Old Earth video games."
IC:
[Alicia]
"When?.."
I ask, my arms still around him, already predicting the answer.
IC: "i know him. He's my new roommate" i say continuing to bounce the ball. "not trying to be rude but how does it feel to be a zerg?"
"Yesterday after I prodded Katarn. I thought it might be him getting me back, but he hasn't responded to me in some time..."
"What do you mean by feel??"
IC:
[Alicia]
"Do... do you want me to look for him?.. in your mind, that is."
I ask, surprised and worried.
IC: "like what are your habits? Do you crave meat? What aggravates you? How do you feel about Terran behavior?"
I am back
"I do not "craze" meat it is a food I do like. For me I am aggravated by being deprived of knowledge and I find Terran behavior to be, odd."
I shake my head no, washing my hair. "No, I can still feel him, he's just...quiet...is all."
IC:
[Alicia]
I nod, not entirely convinced;
"Ok.. I hope you're right."
I say softly before starting to wash myself;
"Tereance?.. if he's just quiet, then why do you have a headache?..."
I ask carefully.
"He's been asleep for a good amount of time...Could be some kind of feedback from it."

OOC: For those paying attention, Katarn will soon pass on to the afterlife. Of course, it'll only really affect Terance and Alicia.
IC: "thanks" i say before i keep walking
IC:
"Yeah... if you don't mind, I'll take a look."
I say firmly, my words more of a statement than a request.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]