StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXI

I shake my head. "No, he's fine, really. It isn't the first time. Happens when he's been 'awake' for an extended period of time."
IC:
[Alicia]
"And has that ever given you a headache like this one before?"
I ask primly.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/10/2013 5:16 PM PDT
"Couple times, why?"
I slither in front of the Terran an say "I know why your asking about what it feels like to be a Zerg, its about the girl, Cynthia." I say, realizing he had used my gesture of kindness to gather information.
"you caught my ploy" i say
IC:
[Alicia]
I shrug, a little uncomfortably;
"I'm not entirely sure... just wanted to make sure he wasn't, you know.. dead."
I raise an eyebrow. What she didn't need to know was that she was half right. He was DYING, just not dead. "He's..." I let out a surrendering sigh when I feel Katarn give me a mental nudge. "Not yet, but...he's...he's almost there."
I wake up from my nap, feeling distraught for some reason. I walk out of the room, and spot Destron. I call, "Yo, Dest! I don't suppose you know what neural resocialization is?"
Edited by Yoshi on 4/10/2013 5:39 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
I nod sadly;
"I see... how long does he have?..."
"You need to learn to hide your gathering of intel Terran, its rather obvious." I look towards Yoshi and say. "I do know what resocialization is Terran, why?"
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 4/10/2013 5:41 PM PDT
I rub my temples again. "Not much." Suddenly, Katarn's voice rings out, but rather than the regal and powerful feel it normally has, it sounds tired. My time has come, dear friends. I have spent the great store of life force that built up in that stone and now I must leave. I shake my head, a tear coming to my eye. "But...I mean, there's gotta be a way to buy you more time." He mentally shakes his head. We've had this discussion, Terance.
IC: i shrug. "i guess" i say before leaving. A strange sense of guilt surrounded me, i knew what i had to do. {{hey Serenity you there?}}
IC:
[Alicia]
"Terance, he's a Xel'naga. This isn't some random person that you can heal and hook up to life support..."
I stand there silently for a moment before speaking out again;
"Katran.. is there anything I can do to ease your passing, or will it be painless?..."
Edited by Warhawk on 4/10/2013 5:49 PM PDT
"I... wanted to know what it is. I've heard it's something the Terran military does to most of its ground forces. And I thought you, as a part-computer, would know something about it."
I'm sure Seven could be of help...

;)
Katarn chuckles softly. I will become one with the Void, as did my brothers and sisters oh so very long ago. It will be quite painless. I shake my head. "Well, at least I listened to you and came here." Katarn nods mentally, and his body, spirit form since his physical had long since decayed. "You have always done well by me, Terance. I only wish you were truly my son."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-_ScN6G0&list=PL3FFE7104ACD14694

Slowly he began to fade, a grin on his face. "Parting words, anyone?" I step forward, Ghoster already fading in my hand. I knew I wouldn't be able to summon it again. "Tibi gratias ago pro omnia." He nods and turns to Alicia. "You, love of my son's heart?"
IC:
[Alicia]
I nod and sniff, a sad smile on my lips;
"With all my own... Yes, yes I do."

OOC:
Ah... TSFH. Music for just about any occasion.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/10/2013 6:00 PM PDT
"The Terrans do turn convicts into useful recruits by making them forget all their old memories with newer, kinder ones. These convicts almost always end up as Marines as Marine loses can be quite severe and Terrans do not breed like Zerg do."
"The Terrans do turn convicts into useful recruits by making them forget all their old memories with newer, kinder ones. These convicts almost always end up as Marines as Marine loses can be quite severe and Terrans do not breed like Zerg do."

"So then... how do they get the Reapers?"
Edited by Yoshi on 4/10/2013 6:08 PM PDT
He nods, looking over Alicia and me. "I can part from this plain knowing I have fulfilled my roll in leaving the universe a true protector of life. Good-bye, Terance." With that, he fades, and I slump to the floor, tears rolling down my face. "Good-bye...dad..."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]