StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXI

Yoshi, time isn't really that important.
I eyed the ball as soon as Dante spoke the words. Hungrily... as if it might be food. "Are we almost there yet... I might have to tear your arm off and eat the bone as well." I said... Dark humor but serious at the same time.
IC: I chuckle as we get there. I sit her down at a table "wait here" i say before sprinting for the trays, piling as much meat as i could find onto 2 of them and bringing all of it to the table. "eat up" i say as i sit down
Yoshi, time isn't really that important.

YES IT IS
How else am I supposed to decide when to make my character act tired or awake?
When everyone else goes to bed. XD
When everyone else goes to bed. XD

in-universe or in real life?
OOC: Allow me to sing you the song of my space people:
There is no time in space. The day was built on Earth. An hour was built on Earth. A day on our planet could be 48 earth-hours. It could be 5. It could be 1. It could be 9 repeating. One must expand their mind to new heights, new possibilities.
In the RP.
OOC: Allow me to sing you the song of my space people:
There is no time in space. The day was built on Earth. An hour was built on Earth. A day on our planet could be 48 earth-hours. It could be 5. It could be 1. It could be 9 repeating. One must expand their mind to new heights, new possibilities.

In the WoL campaign, they use "shipboard time" and "surface time."
OOC: Well. One could take that approach to.
finally !@#$ing able to get on ... damn that was one long @ss day of driving. not going to respond to Dante with Serenity since he rudely cut off the transmission. and I did tell people I was going to have a horrible availability pattern.

[Tari]
"Well there are a couple things we could do but ... want to spare for a bit? No weapons, no abilities just a good sparing match." I psionically flatten out a section of sand and make it a bit more stable.
IC: "sounds like fun. You're gonna have to help me clean my armor later." Sam jokes about the last part before heading to the section of sand.

OOC: For the most part time doesn't matter just make up your own till we do a time skip.
Edited by Steelwolf on 4/10/2013 7:58 PM PDT
I start to calm down a little bit and I kiss Alicia. "Thanks..."

IC:
[Alicia]
I kiss back wholeheartedly;
"No problem, that's what I'm here for.."
I say softly.
I stand up, the head ache gone, and sigh. "Well, there goes any chance I had in the tourney..."
[Tari]
"But of course." I was smiling and had a strange glint in my eye as I step onto the section of sand after Sam. Taking the initiative I side kick at Sam's gut. I was making sure to hold back enough to not hurt him as we were a fair distance from the Academy.
IC: Sam grabs Tari leg as she kicks and uses her own energy to throw her a little bit away from him so he could get in a defence stance. "hey didn't say i was ready yet" He jokes
It's a K, dang it!

IC: Her mind wages a war as Zerg and Protoss fight for control. For now, I'm simply watching her.

Right.

Zack I apologize about earlier. She did make the choice and you complied. Maybe she would have been brought back by other means but regardless she is back. I wasn't sure how death would affect her mind before the change let alone after. I just hope that she will be able to handle it.

I return my tray and walk out of the cafeteria heading for my room to read some. I keep the door open as I read.
Edited by LeKroger on 4/10/2013 8:21 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
I chuckle, my arms still around him;
"Oh... I think you'll come up with something... Those power's of yours... Something tells me there's more to them than what meets the eye."
[Tari]
I roll and come back to my feet before turning back to Sam. "You need to always be ready a real enemy won't wait." I lunge at Sam.
IC: Sam jumped away from the spot where Tari lunged at him and grabbed her from behind with a bear hug grip.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]