StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXI

[Tari]
I give Sam a death glare. "Ya know that isn't exactly reassuring." I shudder slightly when Sam removes the needle. "Anything else?"

Morph.

IC: Sam pulled out a small lollipop from his coat. "Sorry about that normaly it takes me four tries to hit the vein in other people but for about four months of medical training that isn't too bad. So umm want a lollipop for the trouble?" Sam says as he tapes the gauze down to stop the bleeding.
I look at Cayl. "That... is not good. The most effective known cure for a full infestation is the standard Protoss technique of purification by fire, but I assume we want to have her still alive afterwards. There is the option of trying to purge her of it by creating an antivirus nanomachine strain to destroy the HEV, but this has had a very low success rate when previously tested and may cause the Zerg virus to kill the host as a last resort."

"Hmm... one more option. This has never actually been attempted before and is entirely hypothetical, but there is the possibility of disintegrating her. I'm sure you've heard of ideas for teleportation devices that would disassemble the user's molecules and then reassemble them in another location? This would be essentially the same concept, except that we would keep her atoms in transit inside of a sealed chamber while we identify and destroy each individual particle of the HEV, and then reassemble her afterwards. As for how we would go about doing that, I don't know."
Edited by Owlfeathers on 4/8/2013 7:47 PM PDT
"Any idea of where to start at least?"
Of course not...

Mmhmhmhmhmhhehehehaahahm. Heheh.
"This is entirely out of my area of knowledge, and since I have the archive, beyond that of any Protoss. My guess is that nobody has devoted much thought to the matter. If I was to make a guess however, I would think that we would need first a way to disintegrate her to the atomic level, and also a null gravity chamber that we can use to keep the atom mist from congealing. It would also need some way to keep the mist in motion however, but I'm sure you can figure something out."
[Tari]
I shake my head. "No thanks. I think I'll go work on ShadowWalker maybe try to install another SM if the Academy has any spares." I get off the table and give Sam a quick kiss before leaving. "Don't take to long love." I say as I slip out the door and it closes behind me.

Morph.

IC: Sam smiled from the kiss as he went to give the vials of blood to the lab techs for them to look over. It would be a few days before they would finish. Sam sat behind a computer and started doing basic paper work for the medbay. He was also looking at a few rings in another tab of the computer.
"See what you can do on the disintegration. I'll find a way to freeze the mist."
"I will do so. One more thing to note though; you must not allow any of the atoms to come in contact with each other. If that happens there is the potential that the entire mist will become infected with the virus, and when we reassemble it I believe that the result would theoretically be essentially the HEV in its purest form. The entire mass would be the HEV. I have no idea what that would look like or do, but it would certainly be fatal for the host."
"See what you can do on the disintegration. I'll find a way to freeze the mist."

That's easy! Ceas' death ray beam will disintegrate the patient in an instant. All of it, down to the atomic level.
"I'll keep that in mind." I quickly head for Flint's office.
I shake my head, feeling a little odd despite the fact we'd just eaten. "I think you should come with us. Seven's playing at something." I lead us back to my ship and seal the ramp, Viola and Veronica keeping intruders out of the system.

IC:
[Alicia]
I arch an eyebrow, an oddly familiar feeling tingling at the back of my mind;
"Seven? who's that?"
I ask.

OOC:
Damnit KO, I was kinda hoping to tone things down a bit...
Edited by Warhawk on 4/8/2013 8:14 PM PDT
[Tari]
As I walk I suddenly decide to head to the Dorm to pick up a few things. I didn't really want to go back but there were a few things there I needed. Sam and/or I would have to speak with a Teacher later to make our room change official.

Morph

IC: Sam had found the ring that he wanted to order for Tari. He sat there for a few moments thinking if he really wanted to since they only knew each over for kind of a short time. After a few minutes Sam ordered the ring to have it delievered in a few days as it was a custom ring. "Guess its a good idea I know her size." Sam chuckles as he finishes his work.

[Tari]
I come to the dorm and nearly double take. I forgot I didn't have the key anymore had slipped my mind but then I saw it where it had been when I first arrived at the Academy. I take it and open the dorm to gather what I had come here for. I start putting stuff in a duffle bag before getting a strange feeling that I needed to look under the bed that had been unused. I do so and see something which I pull out and then double take at what Sam had obviously gotten for me.

Morph

IC: The presesnt was wraped in brown paper and was neatly wraped. Inside of the present was a formal note and some black lingerie that would fit Tari.
Edited by Steelwolf on 4/8/2013 8:32 PM PDT
"Academy AI. From what I've learned, he's fairly mischievous as well."
[Tari]
I quickly discard the paper and put the lingerie in the duffle bag. I kept the note out so I could read it wondering why Sam would get me something like that ... not that I was really complaining. I put a few more things into the duffle bag then read the note.

Morph

IC: The Note reads

Dear Sam seems like you have gotten carless when ordering things. In side of the note is a data disk about a new formula for the serum. I hope you enjoy it. Also your old partner wanted me to pass on the "clothing". Your old partner is happy that you are finally having some fun in. Look at the data disk then send me a message.
Your truly V.

[Tari]
I stare blankly at the note for a moment before putting it in the bag. I was going to need to talk with Sam about this later. I gather the last couple things and sling the bag over my shoulder and leave the room heading back to my ship. I was conflicted not sure what to think or feel about it right now.

Morph
Edited by Steelwolf on 4/8/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Zerak Kel passes Tari and notices her indecision. He turns and asks her, "What problem are you faced with?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/8/2013 9:02 PM PDT
[Tari]
I glance at the Protoss but don't stop. "None of your business ... Sorry but I don't remember your name." I really didn't want to talk right now. {{Sam we REALLY need to talk when your done!}}

IC: {{Whats wrong?}} Sam messages back before heading out the door
Edited by Steelwolf on 4/8/2013 9:22 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
I roll my eyes;
"Great, just what we need, an AI who likes to cause trouble..."
I say, heading up the ramp, a little extra swing in my hips, unconscious, but there none the less.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/8/2013 9:20 PM PDT
[Tari]
{{Just ... meet me in ShadowWalker.}} I enter the hangar and hurry over to my ship walking up the ramp and then into the bedroom to deposit the bag then back out into the common area.

IC: Sam hurried to the hanger to figure out what was the matter. He didn't have a good feeling about this.
"He just about blew us all to hell two day ago, during the rescue."
IC:
[Alicia]
I grunt, storing my gear;
"And they leave this guy as the Academy's AI?... That's a little odd..."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]