StarCraft® II

question about Mensk and Valerian (spoilers)

"I'm not even sure the military would accept him."

This one is easy. Nova was Mengsk right hand...read StarCraft Ghost: Nova.

"Nova and Valerian sitting in a tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G..." Their perfect for each other.
Reply Quote
"I'm not even sure the military would accept him."

This one is easy. Nova was Mengsk right hand...read StarCraft Ghost: Nova.

"Nova and Valerian sitting in a tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G..." Their perfect for each other.

And you may want to read SC Ghost Spectres. You forget about Mal Kelerchian?
Reply Quote
Mal Kelerchian

LMFAO...He had a Psi Index of 3.5.
Mengsk tried to kill him on the Sakrysta Mining mission.
StarCraft Ghost: Nova.
Edited by Residentx on 5/17/2013 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Residentx
Mal Kelerchian

LMFAO...He had a Psi Index of 3.5.
Mengsk tried to kill him on the Sakrysta Mining mission.
StarCraft Ghost: Nova.

I read SC Ghost Nova, Residentx. But SC Ghost Spectres takes place AFTER SC Ghost Nova. It's the SECOND HALF of Nova's story. SC Ghost Nova is only the FIRST HALF of her story.
Reply Quote
If one thing is certain right now, it's that Valerian is NOT going to be a villain. He might be an arrogant youngster, but he has proven himself different - and IMO smarter - than his father. The book Flashpoint pretty clearly states his motives and is convincing enough to the fact that Valerian is ultimately on the good side. Shame they ruined Arcturus' character though.
Edited by MrBombastic on 6/1/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If one thing is certain right now, it's that Valerian is NOT going to be a villain. He might be an arrogant youngster, but he has proven himself different - and IMO smarter - than his father. The book Flashpoint pretty clearly states his motives and is convincing enough to the fact that Valerian is ultimately on the good side. Shame they ruined Arcturus' character though.

Yeah, but even after everything, Valerian is still kind of vague...
Reply Quote
Look at SC1 and BW. During the Protoss campaign, how much interactions did THEY have with Mengsk and the Dominion?

Four interactions all in BW

-Zeratul, Artanis and Kerrigan raid a Dominion base on Braxis for the Uraj crystal.

-Fenix's Protoss and the Dominion camp out on Korhal, and are betrayed by Kerrigan

-The Protoss harbor Mengsk (and raynor) on Aiur

-The Protoss led by Artanis allies with the Dominion and the UED on Char aleph
Reply Quote
06/02/2013 06:41 AMPosted by StratosTygo
Look at SC1 and BW. During the Protoss campaign, how much interactions did THEY have with Mengsk and the Dominion?

Four interactions all in BW

-Zeratul, Artanis and Kerrigan raid a Dominion base on Braxis for the Uraj crystal.

-Fenix's Protoss and the Dominion camp out on Korhal, and are betrayed by Kerrigan

-The Protoss harbor Mengsk (and raynor) on Aiur

-The Protoss led by Artanis allies with the Dominion and the UED on Char aleph

And in most cases, they didn't want to have anything to do with it.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 02:30 PMPosted by MrBombastic
Shame they ruined Arcturus' character though.

Mr. Bombastic, do you think Arcturus should have survived? I though this was a good ending. He left Kerrigan for dead. Both of them could not exist together in the same universe.

Everyone can't be a winner...
Edited by Residentx on 6/15/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 07:21 AMPosted by Residentx
Shame they ruined Arcturus' character though.

Mr. Bombastic, do you think Arcturus should have survived? I though this was a good ending. He left Kerrigan for dead. Both of them could not exist together in the same universe.

Everyone can't be a winner...

The ONLY way Arcturus could have survived HotS was if Blizzard felt they couldn't think of a new terran villain for the Protoss to fight in LotV.
Reply Quote
The ONLY way Arcturus could have survived HotS was if Blizzard felt they couldn't think of a new terran villain for the Protoss to fight in LotV.

We agree on something, Ragnorak
Edited by Residentx on 6/25/2013 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Residentx

We agree on something, Ragnorak

Yeah now if you could just spell my SN right.

But Mengsk may still get MENTIONED in LotV. I'm curious how the whole hybrid breeding ended up in his hands.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]