StarCraft® II

Just looking for some friends.

Yep. Now if only I could get better at playing this game so I can make it a hobby lol.
Reply Quote
Yep. Now if only I could get better at playing this game so I can make it a hobby lol.
Well, that's what practice partners are for. I'll add you in game next time I'm on.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Well, that's what practice partners are for. I'll add you in game next time I'm on.
I would appreciated it. I am a Zerg players. Something about the Zerg remind me of my fav movie series the Aliens. Not sure why but they seem similar. SilverWolf #700
Reply Quote
I'm Xer... not the best person to come to for advice about any of this RPing here, or for anything for that matter. I recently joined in about November/December. Just don't trust anyone too much... Take anyone (Except me) for example... too unpredictable. Anyone who is new usually is predictable... Like me.
Edited by xer on 4/8/2013 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
People occasionally start up text-adventures and stories. They're rare.

Urge to self promote...

Resisted :)
Reply Quote
Thane, self promotion is fine, just be polite about it.

*hits xer*
"You know you're not suposed to talk about that.. right?..."
Reply Quote
If anything I ever do is predictable I need too find a new way too get through life. lol. Like randomly singing fairy tales. Yay fairy tales.
Reply Quote
Also Zarkun... if this person joins fulltime, when's the initiation?

*Facepalm* Xer, the initiation is just a big joke, if you haven't realized that yet.
Reply Quote

*Sigh* I always find it annoying when others self promote, so I try not to...

...But I guess you have a point.

@SilverWolf: Next time you're on the internet and you're bored, feel free to read my story! I feel like it needs way more attention.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979988945

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Savages, savages barely even human now we sing the drums of war!
Reply Quote
*Facepalm* Xer, the initiation is just a big joke, if you haven't realized that yet.

Note to self, check memos once in a while *Sticks a sticky note that says that on what's supposed to be the memo board*
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 04:49 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

*Sigh* I always find it annoying when others self promote, so I try not to...

...But I guess you have a point.

@SilverWolf: Next time you're on the internet and you're bored, feel free to read my story! I feel like it needs way more attention.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979988945

Thanks in advance!

Not bad for a new writer. I been writing for a long time now and I plan on being a author one day. Keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
Not bad for a new writer. I been writing for a long time now and I plan on being a author one day. Keep up the good work.

:D

Thanks, thanks!

My dream is to be an author one day, too! Except... It's just a Hobby*.

EDIT: Hobbie to Hobby*
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/8/2013 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 04:57 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

:D

Thanks, thanks!

My dream is to be an author one day, too! Except... It's just a Hobby*.

EDIT: Hobbie to Hobby*

Mine isn't really a hobby rather a long time dream. It is about the only big dream I have. I have a lot of my stories on my facebook maybe someday I'll put one or two on here.
Reply Quote
So I'm jumpping on the game if anyone wants too chat on there or add me or anything.
Reply Quote
"I am ShadowFury. I am rather predictable from almost everything ends with me trying to either eat you, take you to another realm, or tear you limb from limb. I am the only one who uses quotation marks in OOC. I don't know why I prefer that..."
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 05:31 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I am the only one who uses quotation marks in OOC.

Thank Elyon.
Reply Quote
I show up next to SF and frown with a squirt bottle in my hands as I squirt the water at SF in the face. "Bad boy, bad!"
Reply Quote
"I won't eat him, send him to the torture realm of shadows, or try to maim him." I smack the squirt bottle out of Crymson's hand and spray him with acid from my mini-Roach.
Reply Quote
I duck from the acid spray. "HA! Oh well. At least you shall keep your promise."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]