StarCraft® II

Just looking for some friends.

My revolver rings out sixteen times, SF and CR falling over with bullet holes in them. "Knock that sh!t off!"
Reply Quote
-Watches all this while eating popcorn- Oh my I leave for a bit and come back too I'm not entirely sure what.
Reply Quote
I defy Zarkun's shame rambled logic. ;)
Everyone knows that particular revolver only has six shots in it. ;)
Reply Quote
"I know my gun better than you. It's an eight shot. Yours is six."
Reply Quote
I has a gatling gun?
Reply Quote
"My revolver is more accurate too."
Reply Quote
I have an imaginary gun.

I win.

PEW PEW PEW! BANG BANG BANG! RATATATATATATATATATATATATA!
Reply Quote
SO MUCH CONFUSION!!!!

Silverwolf, you might want to change your portrait, or you (I know I'll probobly get my kneecaps shot out for this) Zarkun might change your portrait.
Edited by xer on 4/8/2013 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I played straight through the Heart of the Swarm in a day too get this so not changing it lol
Reply Quote
Seniority, Silver. I was here longer.
Reply Quote
Hmmm... Level 30 Kerrigan maybe? If you earn that... We will have variety!
Reply Quote
Than you get me here other picture and I'll change it lol. I only two more levels too get her ghost picture. Though isn't there a way too replay through the game with her current level you get once you beat it?
Reply Quote
Master archive lets you, yeah. I actually have her Ghost pic too. Got that before I even beat the game. Pays to get all the objectives.
Reply Quote
I missed the one level where Kerrigan is fighting that shapeshifter I couldn't seem too find the other crystal and almost ran out of time. Getting too level 30 well yea not gonna happen for me for a while.

Now that I think about it. Can someone explain too me why Kerrigan's hair is still all zerg like even as Terran?
Edited by SilverWolf on 4/8/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There picture changed until I somehow get level 30 or he does.
Reply Quote
I'm actually going level 29 Raynor. 30 is a skin for...I think the marine?
Reply Quote
Level 29 Zerg is Kerrigan.
Reply Quote
This means I'm gonna have too work at getting my Zerg level too 29 too get a cooler picture of Kerrigan.
Reply Quote
Head to channel dtx gaming, we'd love to have you.
Reply Quote
I suck probably worse than all of you, unless somehow you manage to never produce anything but SCV's.... No but seriously, my roommate just loves to kill me and then tell me I suck. So... I still suck. Any ways, #194, if you care to decimate another poor soul, or just to chat- i'm game for either :)
Edited by Abaddon on 4/9/2013 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]