StarCraft® II

Okay, MAYBE this is a little late...

But HELLO!
I am your friendly reaper fanatic, come to invade your little RP forum and harass some workers, if you know what I mean. XD
I promise I won't be much trouble.

So, introduce yourselves so I can see which of you I will avoid, and which I will become friends with.
Reply Quote
Avoid Nukester, he's still reforming. However, I'm Zarkun, local revolver toting vigilante.
Reply Quote
ThaneKrios at your service!

Incase you haven't figured it out yet...

<_<

>_>

*In whisper* I love mass effect.
Reply Quote
Avoid Nukester, he's still reforming. However, I'm Zarkun, local revolver toting vigilante.

oh, I see, a fan of Jim Raynor, are you?

I happen to be a fan of Tosh and his Reapers'.

we can be friends.

*shakes hands with Zarkun*
Reply Quote
ThaneKrios at your service!

Incase you haven't figured it out yet...

<_<

>_>

*In whisper* I love mass effect.

Incaseyoudidntknow....

<_<

>_>

*in whisper* I've never played or learned anything about Mass Effect, only that the ending of the third one sux.
*in even quieter whisper* don't hurt me...
Reply Quote
only that the ending of the third one sux.

Won't lie, it could be better. BUT it is most definitely not as bad as everyone says.
Reply Quote
I'd be Silver. I love wolves.... and Dead Space lol.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:03 PMPosted by SilverWolf
and Dead Space

DDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE!!!

I love you(Still no h0m0)

Need to buy the second one :\
Reply Quote
I feel so left out, not getting these rated M games... I'm a fan of Monster Hunter myself.
Reply Quote
"I am ShadowFury. I enjoy intellectual conversations, gore, violence, and puppies."
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:04 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
Need to buy the second one

You're gonna hate me then. I've played the third one.

I feel so left out, not getting these rated M games... I'm a fan of Monster Hunter myself.

Then you'll enjoy DH, it's a loosely SC based RP that revolves around Van Helsing style monster hunting. Well, and a few other games and movies, but mostly Van Helsing and Helsing anime.
Reply Quote
I am LeKroger, resident 'normal' person. Also happen to be a forum dinosaur by some peoples definition, least in the JRYB that is.
Reply Quote

"Why would I hate you?"

EDIT- AAANNNDDD That's when you know you've been writing for too long... When you put that in quotations...
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/9/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I slowly back away from mark, a hand sliding towards my revolver. "No reason whatsoever."
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Zarkun
Need to buy the second one

Then you'll enjoy DH, it's a loosely SC based RP that revolves around Van Helsing style monster hunting. Well, and a few other games and movies, but mostly Van Helsing and Helsing anime.

what is DH?
Reply Quote
I have the third one and the second one and the first one as well as all the DLC for it and man the DLC for the third game was simply amazing. It felt like the first game all over. Except for the whole creepy well yea not spoiling anything.
Reply Quote
what is DH?

DH is short for Darkest Heart. I'll dig up a PRP link for it and throw it here in an edit.

Edit- I recall doing this in a more orderly fashion, but here it is:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8088129193?page=1
Edited by Zarkun on 4/9/2013 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so I herd you liek social threads...
Reply Quote
You all have me wanting too play Dead Space 3 again >.>
Reply Quote
"I have only played the second Deadspace. I haven't completed, but I love it. SO MUCH BLOOD! SO MANY CORPSES! SO MANY DISMEMBERED HUSKS! SO MUCH INSANITY! A HERO THAT'S AN ENGINEER! A SAW USED AS A WEAPON!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]