StarCraft® II

Okay, MAYBE this is a little late...

"I have only played the second Deadspace. I haven't completed, but I love it. SO MUCH BLOOD! SO MANY CORPSES! SO MANY DISMEMBERED HUSKS! SO MUCH INSANITY! A HERO THAT'S AN ENGINEER! A SAW USED AS A WEAPON!"

so... I would hate this game to death?
blood and gore are not my style.
Reply Quote
You want too really experience Dead Space try the second game on nightmare. You only get 3 saves. Good luck I barely beat it.
Reply Quote
"Silverwolf, I don't think I could do that. On the lowest difficulty I find it hard. Stupid zombie children and Baneling babies..."

My head turns 180 degrees to look at Yoshi, and blood drips from my mouth, along with several beating hearts. Blood squirted out from the Aorta as they brought in blood from the flow, and it coated Yoshi in the crimson water of life. "I suppose so."
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Yoshi
"I have only played the second Deadspace. I haven't completed, but I love it. SO MUCH BLOOD! SO MANY CORPSES! SO MANY DISMEMBERED HUSKS! SO MUCH INSANITY! A HERO THAT'S AN ENGINEER! A SAW USED AS A WEAPON!"

so... I would hate this game to death?
blood and gore are not my style.

Not really hate rather the horror behind it. The fact the second game far surpassed both the third and the first game. As well the crazy dead gf following you around and appearing in odd spots. Than trying too kill you. The needle in the eye thing. Oh god that needle...oh god...

To ShadowFury. I did it. I had nightmares for a week. Ok cause 3 saves and a two disk game oh god the horror. And the regenrator at the end. In Dead Space 3 you have too fight a score of them and they just don't die. And follow you everywhere. Oh lord there goes my dreams for the night. Think happy thoughts.
Edited by SilverWolf on 4/9/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My head turns 180 degrees to look at Yoshi, and blood drips from my mouth, along with several beating hearts. Blood squirted out from the Aorta as they brought in blood from the flow, and it coated Yoshi in the crimson water of life. "I suppose so."

I laughed when I read this.
The description is too absurd to really affect me.
Reply Quote
"...It wouldn't be as bad as a paper cut to the eye." I draw a piece of paper from a hidden pouch and stare at SilverWolf with a maniacal grin. "I am no where near as bad as SlnderBurrito. Though, you know, it isn't that bad." I look at Yoshi. "I like bloodshed. And skulls. And spines. And hearts. And lungs. Every now and again I will collect someones digestive system as well. I will also grab your brain if you let me. What was the point again? Oh yes, doesn't matter if its absurd, only matters if I get to imagine blood."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/9/2013 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"...It wouldn't be as bad as a paper cut to the eye." I draw a piece of paper from a hidden pouch and stare at SilverWolf with a maniacal grin. "I am no where near as bad as SlnderBurrito."

I shrink away as I imagine the page - I mean, PAIN that would cause. I got a paper cut across the palm of my hand once.
Reply Quote
Eight rounds ring out, putting SF on the ground, and I blow the smoke off the end of my revolver's barrel. "No scaring the new guy."
Reply Quote
"...It wouldn't be as bad as a paper cut to the eye." I draw a piece of paper from a hidden pouch and stare at SilverWolf with a maniacal grin. "I am no where near as bad as SlnderBurrito."

Dude I will give you too the Moons. Or how about the feeders. Oh they are fun lol. Better yet try Nightmare mode just once you'll understand. The horror of it will make you scream for it too end plus dieing and restarting a lot lol
Reply Quote
"I won't be given nightmares. I will be fine. I will only be scared of dying in the game, which will not give me nightmares. I think the insane people are awesome, too. Too bad Isaac's an engineer." I look a Zarkun. "Pwetty pwease?"
Reply Quote
"please, please stop this, before I throw up."
Reply Quote
"I won't be given nightmares. I will be fine. I will only be scared of dying in the game, which will not give me nightmares. I think the insane people are awesome, too. Too bad Isaac's an engineer." I look a Zarkun. "Pwetty pwease?"
Nightmare mode can be pretty bad. I've seen every death scene on the game cause of that mode. I think my fav is the one where you get sucked out the glass window. That game is soo much gorey fun ^.^
Reply Quote
"First, respect the thread owner enough to understand he's not enjoying this. Second," My revolver rings out twice, taking off SF's big toes, "No."
Reply Quote
"Fine. You would not be able to stand the conversations a friend of mine and I have. She is actually the one who came up with the eye paper cut, and she has other thoughts of pain and gore inflicted upon people. Being sucked out the windows have, oh right, I remember now. I forgot you aren't just sent into empty space."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/9/2013 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fine I behave lol. Yea it is a great death scene in my opinion. I think there is one where something eats your face can't remember lol
Edited by SilverWolf on 4/9/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Um, I'm Owlfeathers. As you can see. Hi.
Reply Quote
My name is tRQwade, but I think I may be a little too shy for your taste.
Reply Quote

Yo.
I like your portrait.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Yoshi

Yo.
I like your portrait.
Been using it for a while. I'll be switching to HotS Sentry when I get it though, in honour of my PKA character.
Reply Quote
What exactly is it if you don't mind me asking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]