StarCraft® II

Okay, MAYBE this is a little late...

Oh. You have no idea.
Reply Quote
I know he probably lurks, but not much else. He attempted to join the RPing ranks one time, but vanished soon as we explained things.
Reply Quote
Here we are safe from his depredations. Unless he gets bored.
Reply Quote
I know, I saw the whole thing, he stopped posting after destiny made fun of him, im here on a secret mission though..........
Reply Quote
Then I must request you come clean. It is for the safety of the bar.
Reply Quote
"Who is this 'heretic?'"
Reply Quote
: )
Reply Quote
Then I must request you come clean. It is for the safety of the bar.
Reply Quote
The bar huh,I think you mean the tavern. XD
Reply Quote
No, I mean bar.
Reply Quote
no, seriously, who is HeReTiC?
Reply Quote
GD troll who hasn't been heard from in sometime from what I've heard.
Reply Quote
no, seriously, who is HeReTiC?

He is the king of trolls. He is SOO Good at trolling you have no idea. His wit and craftiness know no bounds, it's scary.
Reply Quote
this is a bit late but i'm darkra. One of the people that's seen many generations of Joey Rays fly by and after being here for so long still sucks at doing multiple RPs.
Reply Quote
He is the king of trolls. He is SOO Good at trolling you have no idea. His wit and craftiness know no bounds, it's scary.

Here's a fix, Mark.

He WAS the king of trolls. He WAS SOOO good at trolling you have no idea. His wit and craftiness KNEW no bounds, it WAS scary.

The fool's received a perma ban. Search his name in the SC search bar.

Edit- All that's left is the threads the mention him.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/10/2013 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
D:

It is definitely for the best.
Reply Quote
I was willing to give the poor sod a chance, but it would seem that others, and Blizzard, weren't. Eh, oh well, no skin off my back, know what I mean?
Reply Quote
Hello I am Buffinator im 35 years old. I am one of the early Starcraft 2 players I got it 3 days after the game launch. Im not the best or the worst player in the world but depending on the situation I can be a easy victory for someone or really tough.
Reply Quote
Jeez I missed quite a bit while I was at the movies don't I lol
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Zarkun

Here's a fix, Mark.

He WAS the king of trolls. He WAS SOOO good at trolling you have no idea. His wit and craftiness KNEW no bounds, it WAS scary.

The fool's received a perma ban. Search his name in the SC search bar.

Edit- All that's left is the threads the mention him.
Um, you do realize it's like his fifth permaban? He usually has a massive reign of trolling for a moth or two, then gets permabanned, waits for a few more months, and then buys a new account, then repeats.

I must admit that he is a good troll though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]