StarCraft® II

Okay, MAYBE this is a little late...

I fire ten rounds into Nukester and he falls flat on his back with lifeless eyes.

EDIT-

"That was fun." I say with a wicked grin, sliding my 9mm back in my jacket and sitting down.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am SlnderBurito, previously known as HowBabysRBrn.
I am the representative Zerg on these forums, and am known to be a fairly murderous changeling...

Watch your back... newbie...
Reply Quote
SB, do you know what would be cool? A Changeling Portrait.
Reply Quote
i'm that magical guy you will almost never here from but when you do you'll know it.
Reply Quote
Yup.
I'd enjoy that very much.
Maybe in Legacy of the Void? XD
Reply Quote
I am SlnderBurito, previously known as HowBabysRBrn.
I am the representative Zerg on these forums, and am known to be a fairly murderous changeling...

Watch your back... newbie...

I'm already participating in three RPs. I wouldn't exactly call myself a newb anymore.
Reply Quote
You're the newbie.
^^ Everyone of the new generation of bar-goers are newbies to me. Simple as that.
Reply Quote
No, you're still new. It's time here, not number of RPs.
Reply Quote
Time... why does it always have to be time...
Reply Quote
HeReTiC is back. Current username HereticusRx. We shall defend as always if he attempts to invade again.
Reply Quote
well, shiz. I met him on General Discussion. He doesn't seem very bad, besides everyone going, "he's back... *in whisper* oh noes we're all gonna die!"
Reply Quote
Mind directing me to the thread?
Reply Quote
well, shiz. I met him on General Discussion. He doesn't seem very bad, besides everyone going, "he's back... *in whisper* oh noes we're all gonna die!"
He's... interesting. He's undoubtedly one of the best trolls around, if not the best, and occasionally makes helpful posts. Most of the time he is honestly quite funny, but again, every few months or so he does something that violates the ToS or Blizzard doesn't like, and he gets a ban. Oh, and he tried to invade Joeyray's once with a small army of other forum trolls. We held him off however, and he has not returned since.
Reply Quote
For Joeyray's! For freedom!
Reply Quote
Crap... He has been listening to our super-secret conversation...
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 06:39 PMPosted by HereticusRx
and he has not returned since.

I've posted here a few times, actually. I even started my own story called "the Book of HeReTiC."
Forgot about that. My bad. Welcome back I suppose, so long as you don't troll us or try to invade again.
Reply Quote
Interesting.
Also, pertaining to Zarkun's point, I have outlived most of the current, active members of the JoeyRays forums here, with the exceptions of, forgive me if my memory isn't exactly spot on:
Zanon
LeKroger
Nukester
and possibly HeReTiC, not sure if he counts as an active member of this society.

Well, now I just plain feel old.
Reply Quote
You can't feel old until you sit in the mall and hear I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 come on and all the teenagers around you go, "What is that? That's not music."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]