StarCraft® II

Zergling and Zealot 2 Episode 2 Part 1

By the way... Since Z&Z is Z&Z... can I just plot hole someone from an alternate dimension (You know... RP, Timeline, etc.)?

And! This shall be interesting.
Reply Quote
I'll consider joining with Ceas.
Reply Quote
Ceas would love the Jukalisk!!!
Reply Quote
No, Because you can't create a like able character.
Reply Quote
That's most of the time zarkun, Destron and the Jukalisk are more fun (And easy) to RP than more human characters.
Reply Quote
I have to wonder if you're even of this multiverse...

Edit- Yoshi, the damage and range don't matter in this one.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/10/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have to wonder if you're even of this multiverse...

Edit- Yoshi, the damage and range don't matter in this one.

***************we are experiencing technical difficulties*********Stop swearing, Yoshi*******************

HRRRNG WHY
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME
Reply Quote
Take the other applications for the RP into consideration when applying to an RP.
Reply Quote
Take the other applications for the RP into consideration when applying to an RP.

Haaahh....
whatevs.
I'm deleting my application now, I suppose.
Reply Quote
There was nothing wrong with it other than the damage and range thing...
Reply Quote
I am a doctor, not the the kind of the doctor that you think I am. I am not one who spends his time caring for the sick, the wounded, and the dying. No sir, I am the other kind of doctor, the kind of doctor who seeks to unlock the vast, wondrous potential of humans. I am a seeker of knowledge.

I am the perfect renaissance man. Gaze upon my work! It is a masterpiece that knows no bounds! A seed that was planted decades ago has become a great tree. Soon, it shall bear the sweet fruit and when it does, humanity will be changed forever.

I am the Omega and Alpha.
Reply Quote
There was nothing wrong with it other than the damage and range thing...

shiz, I'm sorry. I'll retype once I get home.
Reply Quote
I am the Omega and Alpha.
Actually it's flip flopped. :P

It's "Alpha and Omega." :P
Reply Quote
"Which proves he's an imposter! He doesn't even know his lines!" My revolver rings out 8 times, killing the poser. "There."
Reply Quote
It's "Alpha and Omega." :P

Deliberate perversion of the phrase.

"Which proves he's an imposter! He doesn't even know his lines!" My revolver rings out 8 times, killing the poser. "There."

No.
Edited by supaflyz on 4/10/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Good evening Echo IV! This is Henry Fields, reporting from the FNN. Today's local news: an class of middle schoolers have reportedly gone missing while on their bus returning from a trip. The bus was found abandoned along the road, yet there was no sign of struggle according to the authorities. The authorities have begun to check the scene of the crime for the suspect's fingerprints. We will follow this story closely."
Reply Quote
Dude, stop trolling. We've given you no reason to what so ever.
Reply Quote
Wait, no... I don't think he's trolling. I think he's giving us a preview of things to come.
Reply Quote
OOC: Seriously, don't pull that stunt again. But since this is Z&Z, so I forgive you.

My eyes were open and I saw nothing. Darkness enveloped me and the faint sound of an engine came from outside. I struggled to move and to my dismay, both my hands and feet appeared to be bounded.

There was a bump and something fell on top of my legs. I jerked and reacted instantly, kicking the object several times.

"Hey! Stop it! What are you doing!"

I recognized that voice immediately. It was my good friend Dan, a freckled 12 year. He was a coward and some of the older classman picked on him but he had a good heart.

"Dan? That you?" I asked.

"Jason? Is that you? I can't see anything? What's happened? Oh my god, where are we?"

Dan was already beginning to panic. I could hear his rapid breaths. That would be bad for his asthma.

"Listen Dan, calm down. We'll be fine! I'm sure the police will find the bad guys who did this to us! So please, calm down!"

"But it's so dark! I can't see!"

"Just stay still! Your eyes will adjust to the darkness."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]