StarCraft® II

Zergling and Zealot 2 Episode 2 Part 1

Hehehe...
A darkness shall be watching over you all, simply biding it's time before it gives itself form...
Reply Quote
Punts SB out of the thread. "NO BANANA FOR YOU!"
Reply Quote
You should have left this to rest in peace, Zark.
There is no business to be trying to bring back the classics. ;n;
Cloaked Love tried and failed, and this would have been no different. PKA may stretch for longer than ever thought possible...
But it is not the kind of story that could sell... the kind that could rival that of the novels...
Isn't that, at the heart of everything... what we are..? Writers? Authors?
So why sacrifice quality for quantity..?
PKA is amazing in it's own regards... Yet I still find it lacking that form of development in both plot and suspense that can keep people going...
Things just happen too fast... quality posts tend to be lost to an ever flowing torrent of simple actions...
Some things should just be left to rest.
/end tired out of my @ss rant
Reply Quote
"For PKA quality posts are rare, but in all RPs it can be so. This might be the same, it is the way things are."
Reply Quote
I wish for a step back...
into the times of old...
That is what Nuke, Zanon and I all wish for in common...
We look forward to the days of Quality, elaborate stories, intertwined with each other, to make a bible out of itself... composed by many... into a tome... a great book, one that can be seen as so...
Reply Quote
"You made the bible reference from the recent argument, didn't you? Also, I would like there to be quality posts again, but the time I usually put in to get one extremely good post, there would have been capable of twenty average, this is because my good posts are usually long. As such, I cannot do so in fast moving RPs, and there would have to be a reason for such the post."
Reply Quote
PKA was supposed to be slower than it is, and I'll admit I don't help any, but neither does anyone else. It's come to a point where people feel a NEED to post. And all I said was, "NO BANANA FOR YOU!"
Reply Quote
I am completely aware of this, Zarkun. I however, am just feeling like there was not a reason for this to be brought back...
PKA was always the place for people to just post and post and post...
And we've lost all traces of the wonderful, fleshed out worlds and views created with the posts of old... TheCommander's coming into view as the centerpiece...
And what we know from PKA, is that sometimes we cannot trust those besides the DM's to further the plot... for lack of things moving at a pace that no one can keep up with... it's brought upon my backing out of both PKA series of threads now.
Reply Quote
In the defense of the original, Drac's step dad only got more strict and he never left plot hints for us. In defense of the second, there's certain things the current DMs won't do without certain criteria are met. Some of it is reasonable. Then DH...I had hopes for it, but it just isn't Starcrafty enough for people.
Reply Quote
Cloaked Love 2 could have been good... but eventually it died... Then the original Z&Z died when I was hacked...
That's what happens when one of the only villains disappears...
But no, what I'm saying, is that a good, fleshed out idea utilizing DMs should always be keeping someone on their toes. They (the RPers) should not be feeling lobotomized or robotic, they should feel legitimate surprise or fear as to what they have been presented with, almost seemingly at random at times.

It's just the idea of you have things leading up to one another that just sets everything in stone...
Reply Quote
DH was supposed to do that, but...between the RPers in it, and the fact that it's too... Van Helsing movie and Helsing anime based versus SCish...it's a turn off for lots of people.
Reply Quote
What is this... I don't even...
Reply Quote
What is this... I don't even...

My thoughts EXACTLY as I was catching up here xD
Reply Quote
It's called the thoughts of an old geezer XD
Reply Quote
An old geezer that can still kick your sorry @ss into the end of next September! >:I
Reply Quote
I know kung fu XD
Reply Quote
I know kung fu XD
Your not a panda named Po.
Reply Quote
How do you know? Oh, kung pow chicken!
Reply Quote
And I still have the muscle reflexes and the Tae Kwan Do training and enough know-how of the human body to be able to mutilate you while you're still alive. ^^
Reply Quote
And you assume I don't actually know how to fight because?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]