StarCraft® II

Zergling and Zealot 2 Episode 2 Part 1

Posts: 1,371
"You can't expect us to cooperate!"


"Oh but you will. You will cooperate dutifully."

The ground underneath the children opens and they drop down. Robotic sentries grabs a hold of each children as they struggle in vain. They begin to move towards separate rooms and inside each room is a pod of some sort.

"There is nothing to fear children. This is just your education."
Reply Quote
Posts: 6,273
"I know you hear me! What the hell do you think you are doing to me and my friends?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,371
I look on at the screen.

"I know you hear me! What the hell do you think you are doing to me and my friends?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.


Fool, I was doing them all a great service that their feeble minds could not comprehend. The sentries places the children inside the pods. Once inside, the kids wrists and ankles are bounded whereby the pod seals. Soon within the course of several weeks, they will have their genes rewritten, their memories altered, and their latent powers, if any, awakened. Their loyalty will be mine.

These children, they did not know it but I had a hand in the majority of their lives. After all, I was a doctor. Was. I discarded that identity long ago. I was the one who injected the serum into their mother's womb. I was the one who monitored their lives from the shadows. And today, I will see how many have truly evolved.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,814
You guys are horrible sub-DMs XD

IC: Reaching the bus, I climb in, checking the brakes for a pressure failure then moving to check the fuel gauge.
Reply Quote
Posts: 6,273
OOC: That's supaflyz job to supply the information. I assume everyone is knocked out and can't really do anything at the moment?
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,371
OOC: Well yea, unless you have some subconscious event during the procedure. I was thinking about a time skip but I have this

You guys are horrible sub-DMs XD

IC: Reaching the bus, I climb in, checking the brakes for a pressure failure then moving to check the fuel gauge.


to deal with. How fast does the passage of time flow for these RPs?

IC:

The fuel gauge indicates that the bus had enough fuel to return to the school. The brakes do not indicate any sort of tampering. It was as if everyone aboard was spirited away.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,814
I shake my head, considering other options. Whoever had done this was clearly good, but no one went without making a mistake. I decide to search for clues, starting with the bus driver's belongings.

OOC: I'm not the only one you'll have to do this for.
Reply Quote
Posts: 6,273
OOC: You could but Zarkun has to finish his investigation first and he would probably have to fail too. The passage of time varies from RP to RP. A timeskip is initiated when everyone agrees to do so As for the subconscious event, I have an idea once I fill out an app for Nukester/zanon/sb rp.
Reply Quote
Posts: 4,170
OOC: I'm not officially accepted by KO, but should I start now anyway to keep from getting too far behind?
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,371
You find a pack of cigarettes, a mirror, a brush, and some worthless articles of today's news. What on earth happened here that no trace of the crime was left within the bus?
Reply Quote
Posts: 6,273
Tis going to be a tough case to crack eh?
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,814
I'm actually attempting to avoid an ambush XD Oh well, yolo.

IC: Not finding anything else on the bus, I disembark and look around the bus. Something happened to cause the bus to stop. That much was apparent.

OOC: Also, don't make it a complete fail...otherwise we'll be here for forever.
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,371
Inspecting the road, you see the road tires of a truck. They are quite distinct. The rubber have left a trail going northward but it disappears soon after.

Perhaps you could do something with this?
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,075
Being around the bus causes you to experience a strong feeling. You are unable to put your finger on it, but something about the bus feels... off.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,814
I follow the tracks as far as they go, then consider my options, a hand resting on the pommel of my rapier as I think. The truck either started flying, or something that could fly picked it up. Which was it? Shaking my head, I return to the bus. What about this bus felt so off. Clearly something about it wasn't right.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/15/2013 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,075
As soon as you get near the bus, the feeling of wrongness returns. Still, the bus seems completely unsuspicious in every other way.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,814
I begin knocking on panels on the outside of the bus, seeing if maybe something was hidden on the outside. If not, then I'd check the panels on the inside again before returning to inspect the end of the truck tire trail.
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,371
A bit of misty residue is still hanging on the glass window.

The truck either started flying, or something that could fly picked it up. Which was it?


This reasoning is........

Yea....
Edited by supaflyz on 4/15/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 5,001
I kneel down near the tracks, cycling through several visors to see if any details could be picked up. I look around, seeing a heat signature that was here earlier. Curious, I walk back to my bike and start making my way toward the direction the heat signature went.
Reply Quote
Posts: 4,170
OOC: Knarled, am I accepted, or is there anything which needs changing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]