StarCraft® II

why do T complain about OP?

I dont want to try make it personal but after reading a post question whether skyterran is possible or not, you claim you use skyterran "all the time"..I think you are not wanting me complaining about it because you are biased towards it. I mean i'd be biased towards something i "use all the time"

Even in the same post another person says bc raven is the strongest deathball atm in hots. thus cementing my claim.

you dont need to be aggressive to the zerg because a bc raven deathball is the strongest and if he attacks you he is just throwing away everything. MUST I link you a 538 youtube channel of skyterran TvX master level??

I know about ketroc ~_~ I said I used to use it all the time,in WoL. Do you not understand that? Used to? Its terrible now. The maps are huge, plenty of expansions for zerg to get. and addition to that zergs actually make hydras and vipers, which are pretty good vs skyterran with their new speed. Yes it makes that much of a difference. It made it terrible. No, I play biomech now because of how unspeakably terrible skyterran is vs a zerg who masses hydras, expansions, and static defense.

Well its still very powerful seeker missiles are ridiculously good and PDD and auto turrets work wonders. all you have to do vs hydra is micro so that you go pdd then seeker missile his pack then fly off while he blows to pieces. Doesn't matter how many bases zerg has, he will only have about 3 actually mining otherwise he will have too many drones to have an army at all. The thing is that raven bc with mediocre micro will kill any zerg comp that lacks in 400 apm korean bw micro.

If he gets to a sky terran army that rofl stomps you I would look into your own play rather than imbalances.

again i have to explain how it is not my play...im too tired to explain it AGAIN go read all the posts in this thread and see that it's not my play.
Reply Quote

I know about ketroc ~_~ I said I used to use it all the time,in WoL. Do you not understand that? Used to? Its terrible now. The maps are huge, plenty of expansions for zerg to get. and addition to that zergs actually make hydras and vipers, which are pretty good vs skyterran with their new speed. Yes it makes that much of a difference. It made it terrible. No, I play biomech now because of how unspeakably terrible skyterran is vs a zerg who masses hydras, expansions, and static defense.

Well its still very powerful seeker missiles are ridiculously good and PDD and auto turrets work wonders. all you have to do vs hydra is micro so that you go pdd then seeker missile his pack then fly off while he blows to pieces. Doesn't matter how many bases zerg has, he will only have about 3 actually mining otherwise he will have too many drones to have an army at all. The thing is that raven bc with mediocre micro will kill any zerg comp that lacks in 400 apm korean bw micro.

If he gets to a sky terran army that rofl stomps you I would look into your own play rather than imbalances.

again i have to explain how it is not my play...im too tired to explain it AGAIN go read all the posts in this thread and see that it's not my play.

Not even gonna bother anymore. I just realized that by QQing about your QQ I have in turn made myself a QQer in this thread and I dont want to be that. Not even bothering. Will just let you think that skyterrans OP and move on with my day.
Reply Quote

Not even gonna bother anymore. I just realized that by QQing about your QQ I have in turn made myself a QQer in this thread and I dont want to be that. Not even bothering. Will just let you think that skyterrans OP and move on with my day.

I don't QQ, i hate that phrase, just because i spread my opinion on a topic doesn't mean im crying. I too am going to head off as it 2:30am and there is clearly no room to have an education debate with you anymore.
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 09:28 AMPosted by KingOfChairs
all you have to do vs hydra is micro so that you go pdd then seeker missile his pack then fly off while he blows to pieces.

Is this happening against only ravens? Or is there a force of other terran units? Because if it's just ravens vs. hydras, there is little reason for hydras to get seekered, especially now with their speed upgrade.

Also, note that with PDD that leaves the raven with at most one seeker missile. Hydras eat through PDD incredibly fast. How many ravens were you up against?
Edited by JorgeCis on 4/20/2013 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
sc2 is a very balanced game, everything is beatable...the thing is mass void ray is only beatable via methods of not allowing him to get the mass void ray

Good job you just answered your own question!!!
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Heisenberg
sc2 is a very balanced game, everything is beatable...the thing is mass void ray is only beatable via methods of not allowing him to get the mass void ray

Good job you just answered your own question!!!

yep, but mass void rays can also be beat with the right units
Reply Quote
I honestly wouldn't admit that I got beat by mass raven...

There are so, so, SO many things you must have done wrong to get beat by mass raven...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]