StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIV

I clutched the stick tightly as the shots went past. A nervous feeling overcame me. Just wanting all of this to end right now. Zack wasn't helping. {I'm not trying to hide. They'll know where I am. I just want answers... I want a home where I know everyone around me wont die of old age. I want a companion that isn't family and someone that I can talk to that isn't zerg. What do you want me to be? A servant. A slave. A tool?} Quickened breathing could be heard as ice began to form in the inside of the ship.
{I want you to be a person!} The pent up rage, though it wasn't quite that, was in my voice, and I immediately regret letting it through. {Cynth..I--I'm sorry. I just want you to stop obsessing over some of this at this point. One thing at a time is the best way to do it.}
OOC: You're more than a tool. You're like a Swiss army knife. Good in any situation, except airports. And schools.
Edited by Caprindo on 4/17/2013 3:12 PM PDT
[Serenity]
{{Yeah what do you need or want?}} I was still wandering the halls. I was thinking of going to Shades office to see if she was there but I decided to deal with what ever Dante wanted first.
The rage... It made me feel uneasy and terrible about myself. I knew I had to be a person. {I know. But I can't! You said I need to make a goal about what I should do after this whole mess. And if I should be a person. Then I want to feel like a person. Right now all I can be right now is a monster that kills and you know that's true. I wasn't given a chance to live... I was given a chance to kill.} Zack knows this to be true... I wasn't brought back to be a person. I was brought back to kill the ones responsible.

More ice began to form.
IC: {{if we face each other in the tournament instead of murdering each other could we just stop right before death so the other can forfeit? I don't feel good killing you even if it is 'fake'}}
Deathwing swoops around the cafeteria as I enter it. I slither near Terrance and say "From my observations Terrance, you are more likely to win, although losing your weapon has hurt your chances. Also, know that I shall hope you "luck" as you Terrans call it." I say before I pet Razortooth, who had come out from his hiding spot.
{If revenge was the only thing I thought you truly wanted than I would have let the Keeper have you and been done with it. But I see something more than you do right now. I'm hoping your time here will help rectify that.}

I snort at Destron's remark, taking a bite of ham. "Sure, because elemental prowess isn't a huge advantage over anyone."
Edited by Zarkun on 4/17/2013 3:21 PM PDT
[Serenity]
{{Yeah sure thing Dante though I don't think that we will be fighting each other.}}
IC: Sam was in the sim training. He wasn't too sure if he really would try in his match up or if he would just let stefan win. Sam was sure that they would try to get everyone to fight each other no matter. Still he was on the fence on what to do.
"From what I have seen, your skills at deflecting projectiles will mitigate many of her attacks." I say as Deathwing perched on my shoulder, watching Terrance and Alicia closely.
IC: {{you never know, the owners can be quit devious. So how have you been?}} i ask
{Revenge is something I want... I don't know if I'll be able to enact it when we finally find them. I don't want to kill them now... I just want to make them suffer. I wonder if the Keeper will forgive me. He's tightening his hold. He wants us all to die... me and them. And what's here that will help me? But I still don't know how to fall into a coma...}
I cut the channel long enough to growl in mild anger at myself. I then open it back up. {I have something that should help with that last bit, but all of you dying...he's in for a surprise, but he can't have you.}

"She's a blade user too, or did you miss that bit?"
[Tari]
I pass Dante giving him a slight nod as I head for the Training hall.

[Serenity]
{{I'm fine, trying to find a teacher to talk to at the moment but not having much luck.}}
IC: I give Tari a wave. {{what for?}}
The channel had cut for some odd reason and I wondered what was happening with Zack. That was when it turned back on. {Thank you. And yeah. He's going to try. You are forgetting that he has control over my soul. One tug and he can take me back. And I can never come back. If he had my mind, I could fight back. But he has my soul. There is no removing it... yet... I might have to wait until that time comes and I face him. I'll die but I might be free once it's over.}
"No, I did not miss that bit Terran." I say as I slither to get some food, Razortooth waving bye to them with his tail.
Hydrilk waves his limbs out of the hole in the stair case, before climbing out into the stair way, slithering towards the noise.
{He's only tied a piece of himself to you to ensure the deal is met, nothing more. He can't just tug on your soul, otherwise he would have done it.}

I shake my head at Destron and continue eating, running over possible strategies for the match. Even with the understanding I had of my own powers, I still didn't have high hopes.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/17/2013 3:42 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]