StarCraft® II

PKA Second Class Tounament.

"A spider caught in its own web. We shall see your fate." Shir says, his cloak fully covering his still body.
Reply Quote
"Funny thing about this web. It only reacts when I give the OK." To demonstrate, I pull on another string and a piece of debris hits near Shir. "Watch your head."
Reply Quote
OOC: I suppose you can sense the web that I am stuck in.
Sleeping.
OOC2: ...?
Edited by Caprindo on 5/10/2013 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
...I...hmmmmmm.....That's, uh, not....OK...
Reply Quote
OOC: I am off for the weekend. I will accept an honorable mention for the tourney.
Reply Quote
"I say bull!@#$ to the debris and knowledge of Shir's location. I am also very close to saying bull%^-* to the web."
Reply Quote
SF, shut up. He never said he was cloaked, he said his CLOAK, that thing you where around the neck and hangs down. Also, I'll make it honorable if I can....Sure this will set someone off.

IC: Feeling Shir hit another string, I pull on it, catching him and pulling him towards me. Bringing out both blades, I swing down in an X, cutting through Shir and watching his digital body vanish. Now it was me and Ceas.

OOC: Correct me on that if I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Zark, it was meant as a tip to the fact that I had cloaked, and no shimmer would be seen.
Shadow, I already gave up. Bashing your head against a stubborn wall will only hurt you.
Edited by Caprindo on 5/13/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright I am going to have to end the tournament in a draw. SF your characters get nothing as their last post was several pages, maybe a week or two really, back. Owl and Zark your characters get to pick from the rewards that I will post in the main thread in time, maybe a few days at the most. Both of you will have different picks that will be more focused towards your character. Cap since your character was last eliminated you will also get to pick a minor reward for third place.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Zark, it was meant as a tip to the fact that I had cloaked, and no shimmer would be seen.
Shadow, I already gave up. Bashing your head against a stubborn wall will only hurt you.

I'd like to clarify that upon mental review, I realized this but was, alas, unable to apologize for it. So I'll do so now. Also, now I'll have to edit in the main thread...Kroger, I need your number or something...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]