StarCraft® II

PKA Second Class Tounament.

I give him a flare inside his helmet as I drop to dodge the thrust then transmute behind him. I move to slit his throat.
Reply Quote
My long sword, unmoved for the thrust, comes up and blocks the knife as I spin and slice her across the abdomen, then kick her away. The last effects of the flare faded as I flash stepped away, the aura fading, to give myself a moment to orient myself then taking a ready stance.
Reply Quote
I stand there for a moment panting. My armor had taken most of the hit but I could smell my blood and knew that this had to end soon. I summon more earth spikes to throw at Terance then transmute next to him. I lunge for him as more spikes come.
Reply Quote
I duck the lunge, catching her and slamming into the ground, followed closely by the great sword, ramming it into her gut. Spinning in place, I deflect the earth spikes, one skimming my arm and cutting me. My armor wasn't as thick as hers. Grabbing the hilt of the great sword, I pull it out and back flip away, taking another ready stance.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/19/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I get up my movements sluggish and painful. "Whoever wins ... thanks for ... the good fight." I was almost beat but I still had one more thing to try. I transmute directly behind Terance grab him lining my proto-tool up with his heart as it readies.
Reply Quote
"Your welcome." I spin in place, knocking the proto tool into the air, the shot going high, and ramming my great sword through her chest and gut, twisting
Reply Quote
I was about to plunge a knife into his chest in response but I didn't finish as my body goes limp and dematerializes. I had lost but I didn't entirely care it was a good fight and that was all that really mattered to me.
Reply Quote
The simulation ended and I opened the pod, stumbling out and taking a moment to orient myself again. Walking over to Serenity's pod, I offer her a hand. "Good match, Serenity."
Reply Quote
"Alright you two go rest up some." I begin to reset the simulator for a new course for the next round.
Reply Quote
Crap, I'm not really on very much today and I doubt I will be on much tommorow so don't disqualify me.
Reply Quote
Round two map

_=Wall M=Marine O=Marauder B=Bunker P=Photon cannon

.=Path Z=Zealot X=Start point '=Barbed wire V=mine

G= Goliath C= Colossus S= Stalker T=Siege Tank in siege mode

?=Boost Item

Battle grounds

.......ZZ............V.............PPP...............__?__..........BBB...........V.............MM.............
...SSzz..........P..................P..................VVVV............B...................B............MMOO....
CSSZZ_...._'..P....................VV.......................................VV........B..'_......_MMOGG......
........._......_'.....................VCV.................X...................VTV......'_......_..................
Edited by LeKroger on 4/20/2013 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Crap, I'm not really on very much today and I doubt I will be on much tommorow so don't disqualify me.

You had time to post this, but not check in? You really are an imbecile.
Reply Quote
I enter a pod and wait for the simulation to load.
Reply Quote
I slither into a pod and wait for the sim to load.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 4/20/2013 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The simulation starts. Both combatants find themselves in the middle of a massive firefight between the protoss and terrans.
Reply Quote
I cloak instantly as I take in my surroundings. Well this is interesting.
Reply Quote
I quickly burrow as I see the fire fight and make a nice hiding spot for myself. I take quick peaks to survey my surroundings and see how the fight is going but otherwise I remain hidden.
Reply Quote
I break into a run towards the wall in the middle of the battlefield making sure to avoid what fire I need to.
Reply Quote
I unburrow and quickly slither toward the middle of the battlefield, dodging shoots and remaining low to the ground to provide a smaller target.
Reply Quote
I blink on top of the wall and look around through my scope. I spot Destron and smile but don't shoot him. I look around on the top of the wall wondering why it was even here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]