StarCraft® II

PKA Second Class Tounament.

While I'm thinking about it, state your starting point so Kroger knows where you are.
Reply Quote
OOC:
The walls, are they a series of straight lines, like shown?...

And yeah, which side is sam starting on?...
Reply Quote
Zerg side. Steel already stated that he was on the terran side. As for the walls, They are walls, where you see the _ that is connected to any other _ around it.
Reply Quote
OOC:
So anywhere there is _ is a raised wall?
So this:
__
__
is a raised square, not two walls with a path between them?

Also, how high are the walls?

EDIT:
Yeah, just realized how stupid that first question was...
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
War answer to your first two questions is correct. for the third ... you will have to wait for Kroger
Reply Quote
OOC: Are we good to go or do you need more information war?
Reply Quote
OOC:
If the walls are scalable, Stefan's going to climb them, otherwise he'll go around.
Reply Quote
War you can probably scale them if the past two rounds are anything to go by.
Reply Quote
OOC: I'll wait till you are ready
Reply Quote
[Deleted]
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: Sam looks at the maruders for a few seconds before sneaking past them while cloaked he kept heading south.
Reply Quote
Ummm....FYI, I had to flash step to the top of my walls...
Reply Quote
OOC:
So anywhere there is _ is a raised wall?
So this:
__
__
is a raised square, not two walls with a path between them?

Also, how high are the walls?

EDIT:
Yeah, just realized how stupid that first question was...

_ Is a raised wall yes. This is inside a compound therefore there is a ceiling so no wall climbing.

_
_ is a wall running the length of the map. There is no path between them
Reply Quote
IC:
[Stefan]
Carefully heading south, I keep a wary eye out for trouble, my pistols in hand.
Reply Quote
IC: Unkowning if the defense turrets had dectors Sam moved into the lower middle of the map and tried to sneak past the turrets. He saw three roaches and thought about using them to destory the turrets
Reply Quote
IC:
[Stefan]
Approaching the gate, I dodge to the side as a pair of hydras move into view, launching a barrage of spines. Using my momentum, I charge forward, firing into them with my auto-pistol.
Reply Quote
IC: Sam hears the firing and starts to move towards it. He kept his eye on his energy level making sure to keep enough up for his chain psionic lash. He moved east past the defense turrets and watched the roaches.
Reply Quote
IC:
[Stefan]
Dropping the hydras without receiving more than a couple of nicks and dings, the spine harmlessly embedded in my shoulder plating aside; I slide around a spray of acid, the roach from which it originated getting a beam of plasma through the head for it's trouble.
Reply Quote
IC: Sam quickly moved quickly and qiuetly around the turrets to see Stefan fighting with the zerg. He make sure to be out of the range of the turrents before uncloaking and charging his Chain Psionic lash.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Just what is Chain Psionic lash?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]