StarCraft® II

(CGG) casual game group

im just looking for some casual players to hangout with and have a few games with. All are welcome and if enough people join maybe it can be developed into a clan.
Reply Quote
i am looking for the same thing. i love to play online but only have a few friends who play. i would love to be in a group of people who like to play frequently
Reply Quote
JacobO i would be glad to add you as a friend, how often are you on
Edited by xyvnten on 4/6/2013 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am a bronze level new player...new to PC gaming in general so I could always use more friends and practice partners because my friends play PS3...feel free to add me :)
Reply Quote
np PaLiiBoY ill add you and maybe we can get a few game in. like everyone else in this game we want to improve and get better. I find finding more people to play with casually may be the solution especially if we are all different races so we can tell each other the strengths and weaknesses of each race
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]