StarCraft® II

Request for Conscience alternate cinematic

Hey you all,

This is a spin off thread from "THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF CONSCIENCE"
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8197742915

I do not know how to put a request in to Blizzard for a minor change in the campaign, so I will just post it here.

Honestly, in Wings of Liberty, we had the option to play the alternate missions and its relative alternate cinematic. Why can't we have that same luxury in Heart of the Swarm? Since there are 2 different versions of the Conscience cinematic, would it not make sense to be able to play both in the Master Archives? Or since the Master Archives mirror your campaign progression, can we please have the ability to rewrite the Master Archives by playing through the Campaign again?

Currenly, I have the Zerg Form version of Kerrigan in the Conscience cinematic. But I prefer to watch it with Kerrigan in her Human Form. I mean, I can always just watch it from the Collector's Edition Blu-ray / DVD, but I kinda want the option to watch it in Master Archives too .

:-)
Reply Quote
04/07/2013 03:48 PMPosted by KING
Or since the Master Archives mirror your campaign progression, can we please have the ability to rewrite the Master Archives by playing through the Campaign again?

This is already possible. Start a fresh campaign playthrough, do the planet missions in whatever new order you want, Master Archives will reflect the changes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]