StarCraft® II

Kill the Previous Poster!

This is your basic subject/method game. I'll lay down some ground rules:

The killed can come back to life if they wish, however they wish, and they may even choose not to state how they did so.

The killers can use any method that makes sense in any forum game and is PG rated. Screwing someone to death (I probably can't even clarify which "screwing" I mean) is not one of them (or at least I wouldn't say so).

You cannot insult anyone. This is a game, meant mostly for comedy, but insults are off limits.

*End rules*

I'll start off by...I dunno, uh...*loud grunts* *thud* killing this sandbag dude.

MAKANKŌSAPPŌ~!!! *fires lazer from mouth*

Ok, who's up next?
Reply Quote
A giant Creepshake falls on you. You die.
Reply Quote
A Medic kills you with a badly aimed Scalpel Laser.
Reply Quote
Nukester is found lying on a dissection table, a dark shape with glowing crimson eyes and long bone like claws stands over him. It plunges its hand into his stomach. It pulls out Nukester's liver. It tosses it away for smylez to claim before ripping off Nukester's head and cutting through the trachea and pulls the heart through. It holds the heart up in victory and squishes it, allowing the blood to drip into its void-like maw.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, Nukester has had too many Nukester Supremes. His blood is highly toxic, and the monster is killed.

Essence useful, must extract. Bringing Nukester blood to Evolution Pit.
Reply Quote
One of KnarledOne's dying experiments burrows into his head and explodes.
EDIT: Oh and also I come back to life by shooting my face with the scalpel laser as I die. "Oooh, that hit the spot."
Edited by Yoshi on 4/15/2013 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Turned up intensity on Scalpel Laser. Yoshi's brain, fried.
Reply Quote
I poke KnarledOne in the back. Suddenly he turns into Thror, King Under the Mountain, at the battle of Moria, with Azog, and his head pops off.
Reply Quote
Vultureling is force-fed a creepshake and is fine. Vultureling pokes ShadowFury with a creep-shake-blessed finger.

Guess what? He's fine.

Then Vultureling stabs him. Less fine, more dead.
Reply Quote
Vultureling is then ripped apart at the molecular level by a creepshake blessing backlash.
Reply Quote
But wait! Creep heals as well. Vultureling sees Zarkun laughing, and rends his flesh at the molecular level. Microclaws FTW.
Reply Quote
Uses phoenix down to come back and shoots Vultureling into the sun. Mmmm, crispy.
Reply Quote
But wait! Eating a Vultureling causes death by creep-filled rainbows.
Reply Quote
But just as Vultureling thinks he's won, my flying head strikes him, killing him instantly. THis causes it to come back to llife, for reasons unknown.
Reply Quote
The head of life and death is no match for the Vulture rocket of flaming justice.
Reply Quote
...........................................MMMM.........................................
..........................................MMMMMMMMMM...........................
.........................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................
........................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........
.......................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
.....................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
..................................````MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............
...............MMM...........M..............MMMMMMMMMMMM...............
...............MMMMMMMMM___________MMMMMMMMM.............
...................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM_______MMMM...............
....................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM````MMM.................
.................../.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....M.....................
................./....................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................
.............../................................MMMMMMMMMMM....................
..............?.....__...............................MMMMMMMMMMM.............
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,MMMMMMMM...........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`.....MMMMM............
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...................
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../..................
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.....................
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"......................
............/.`~,......`-...................................../............................
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__.....................
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,............
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................|..................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................,................................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__...........
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.............
........................................_..........._,-%.......`..........................
...................................,...........................................................

I kill myself from the amount of fail in this thread.
Reply Quote
I kill you again.
Reply Quote
I evaporate both Smylez and Vultureling by becoming a thermo-nuclear bomb and detonating.
Reply Quote
Smylez kills himself of of shame on account of not being able to think of a good way to kill off Vultureling. Feigns disdain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]