StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 23)

New portrait!!!
Took ya long enough.

Zanon, if you read this, Dark and Light cannot truly proceed without you.
Neither can Bloody Haze? |D
Zanon, we NEEEEED YOOOOUUUU!!!!
OK. Everyone. When Zanon, or Zarkun, take your pick, whenever he comes back, we are re-enacting the beginning of the Lion King. I call being the Monkey.

I also call dropping said male off of the cliff.
Dibs on Scar (he wasn't there so I don't have to do anything) :D
Edited by DarkZelot on 5/14/2013 9:13 PM PDT
I call one of the Hyena's xD
You all make me sad. That's a "classic."
I call the Poacher :P
Knarled, the Darkness is the gaiaphage. 3:<

And I am disappointed in all of you! Trying to reenact in something like that... I call dibs on the body as I roast it over an open flame. And I'll name the body, Panda.

*Reference...*
I get it. XD
It's a 'Classic' that I never saw until 8th Grade. |D
Took ya long enough.

Zanon, if you read this, Dark and Light cannot truly proceed without you.

Noted. I will try to get something out for you, but I seem to be suffering a lesser form of writers block. We shall see.
New Bar thread has been made.
I get it. XD
Then what is it?
Well, lets give everyone a chance to guess first, wait is it a song? Because if it isn't then I was wrong
Edited by DarkZelot on 5/15/2013 1:33 PM PDT
"Yeah.....you guys have fun with your Lion King re-enactment. I'll stay behind the bar and serve drinks..." I say, and phase back in. I begin to scrounge around for something...
I leave the staff floating there and poking zarkun regularly as I proceed to the bar. "I'll take the usual little bit of everything through the accelerator for a week with a hydra spine umbrella please."
I mix up Morph's drink, and set it in the Accelerator. A copy of me sticks a hand through a portal, Morph's drink in hand. I put a Hydra Spine Umbrella in the drink and slide it to him. I duck back down and continue to rummage around.
Edited by Jester on 5/15/2013 6:31 PM PDT
I sip my drink and stare at it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]