StarCraft® II

Asking for Advice

I'm a scholar of Starcraft, and I wish to know a broader view of the game. My purpose here is to ask how TvP is from a Terran perspective. I kinda feel blind in PvT because I never know what my opponent usually tries to do so I would like to ask you guys:

1) What are your early game goals?
2) What are some notable timings for common openings like 1Rax FE?
3) What are your main mid-game goals?
4) Miscellaneous information about the Terran vs. Protoss from the Terran perspective.

I thank you for your time to post this. I wish to improve my skills in this game as a Protoss scholar of Starcraft.
Reply Quote
Most common openings are

- reaper expand into 2-3 rax
- Reaper expand into 1-1-1
- 15 gas expand into 1-1-1
1 rax fe into 2-3 rax double gas

basically theres only 2 opener in tvp right now...one is just a variation with the reaper for scouting

terran rarely ever attack protoss until 9:30 nowadays...protoss can stop anything so you can play really greedy

my early game goal is not die to all ins
mid game goal is being able to kill protoss or do enough damage to put me in the lead...cuz winning late game pure macro is hard

what I noticed is that dt's are really good against 1-1-1's openers (most dont get the ebay)
blink stalkers with MSC is really strong
oracle are really strong against people who goes reapers because of their lack of marines early on...etc
Edited by llllllllllll on 4/20/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]