StarCraft® II

Number of TLs against gateway/colossus 5 tax

Quick question here. Usually on two base I get up to 5 rax, and was wondering what you feel is the better # of TLs you have on tax going against stalker colossus. I have been experimenting with 2 and 3, but any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again
Edited by Dashofpepper on 4/21/2013 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i go 4 techlab, 1 reactor

going for more than 2 reator for your raxes is bad tvp.. you need much more techlabs than reactors
Reply Quote
Also, 1 more unrelated question, if you guys don't mind. Early on is it worth not building your barracks on wall then putting down bunker for wall off against stalker/zealot? I can handle it, but sometimes I have to pull scvs/they snipe reactor
Edited by Dashofpepper on 4/21/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
youll need a bunker in every single game against protoss, even if you're being aggressive as you possibly can on one base, they can still kill you without a bunker
Reply Quote
I get 3 techs 2 reactor in every tvp
Reply Quote
About the wall question im 110% sure you are better of building your rax very close to your cc / mineral worker to form a wall, just in case he cannon rush you or that early scout suceed in killing your scv builder, thus delaying you and making you even more prone to stalker. (sometime the ramp is really far)

(p.s.:) 6 rax techlab, no reactor. If you do need marine, have one production circle of 6marines. But if you need to remax, 6 marauders each 35 second is nice.
Edited by Kelmort on 4/21/2013 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]