SkyTerran

uh how viable is this?

How would I execute this?

What good are ravens for?

I like Battlecruisers.
Reply Quote
You can drop turrets with the Ravens to harass their base. You need to make sure that you are effectively guarding yourself to make it viable since bcs take a really long time to build. Guard yourself with marines and/or siege tanks. Make missile turrets too. In short, just make sure you defend yourself and you'll be fine; make sure to expand too.
Reply Quote
Alright so 2-3 expansions depending on map, make seiges and bunkers.

got it.
Reply Quote
Hey, you play terran now. Never saw that one coming..... Skyterran is only viable in the late late game with mech really
Reply Quote
Hey, you play terran now. Never saw that one coming..... Skyterran is only viable in the late late game with mech really

Im just switching because I cant figure out how th ehell do to anything as Zerg. Units are way to weak. lol

ANyway, Mech and Skyterran combined so thors + BC's?
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Sesshomaru

Im just switching because I cant figure out how th ehell do to anything as Zerg. Units are way to weak. lol

Thats a ideal army. That or tank BC raven
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Zerglor

Thors + BC's. My two favorite Terran units. Sounds... FUN
Reply Quote

That army is expensive and hard to get just so you know. You'll only be able to transition into that if its the late late game. Or you are really ahead
Reply Quote

That army is expensive and hard to get just so you know. You'll only be able to transition into that if its the late late game. Or you are really ahead

well I know there is banshee/hellion harrass so, Im sure if I have a turtle defense with widow mines and siege tanks, ill be ok.
Reply Quote
well I know there is banshee/hellion harrass so, Im sure if I have a turtle defense with widow mines and siege tanks, ill be ok.
Good man.
Reply Quote

I take it you're not a fan of bio? MMMM is really good.

If not, be sure to check up on HTOMario's guides on mech:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8569390104

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8414271588
Reply Quote
Mass raven is surprsingly good, try it sometime.

As to non-weird stuff. It can be very viable, if you know your counters and are good with micro.

First off, vikings will lose to voids if your opponent knows what hes doing. In fact, all of terran air is weak against voids. The solution is to use ravens seeker missles or turrets to help crush voids and to run when the toss uses prismatic.

Armor upgrades are a must btw, as they reduce voids damage a lot.

Banshee/viking/raven is actually pretty good vs toss. Banshees can harass and otherwise handle ground forces with raven support. Vikings and ravens handle air.

As to how youd get to the composition, no idea.

Zerg is tricky. Mostly because mutas are so fast. Viking/Battlecruiser is actually quite effective. A battlecruiser is good vs both hydras and mutas and the corruptors lose to vikings.

But mutas can out micro your forces with ease, youd never catch them. You wouldnt be able to build a big enough force to win, and your map control would be nonexistent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]