StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVI

Stopping just outside the Hangar entrance, I sit in the cockpit, still trying to fight off the hurt and anger and failing horribly. It seemed like the more I fought it the harder it became to fight it off. Why now...I spent four months training to save her...Maybe I shouldn't have bothered...
[Tari]
"Well Alicia made it sound like Terance was much more 'traditional' in that sense than you."
IC: "Most likly he will not agree to her and you and that will be the end of this slice of drama" sam says sitting her down on the bed. "But if I was you I wouldn't aproach Terance for awhile."
IC:
[Alicia]
As the sounds of Terance's mech stop, I sit there for a moment before throwing on my kimono and heading out to see how he was doing...
[Tari]
I nod. "Probably a good idea but we still have to fight in the Tourney. I can handle myself and I would prefer to not make him feel like I'm trying to avoid him." I think for a moment and finally make a decision. "I'm not going to go through with it. Maybe if we were involved with other people I would just to see what it is like but this is causing to much pain."
IC: I just sit in a corner for a while "Its really not interesting if you can't protect anyone" i mumble before getting up and lying down on the bed "i'm going to take a nap" i say dully
IC: Sam sighs in relief as Tari says that. Thank the Spirits she is coming to her mind

"Well I can't say that I'm upset that you are not going to do that.... I am sure Terance would be too." Sam says falling back onto the bed and looking up. "Loyalty is something hard to find and I am sure Terance would feel the same way as I do when it comes down to Loyalty"
[Tari]
I nod. "Yeah I know. I'll meet up with you in a bit I'm gonna go talk with Terance and Alicia." I say before stepping away from Sam and blinking out of the dorm.

[Serenity]
I nod and wait for Dante to fall asleep before I get up and leave for the training room.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/26/2013 8:03 PM PDT
I sat in the cockpit, the cannons beginning to ring out again as I swivel away from the hangar and bombard a target a couple miles out, letting the cannons sing my rage once more. I didn't see Alicia come out, not that I cared at the moment.
IC:
[Alicia]
Stepping out of the ship, I wince both at the sight of Terance shooting away and his emotions;
...son of a...
"Oh Terance..."
IC: "Oh no..." Sam says to himself before grabing his rifle and a spare clip. He headed after Tari thinking that she would be going to the hanger where both of them would be.
[Tari]
I appear next to Alicia on the hangar floor. I flinch from the sight and sound of suddenly having just popped in. "OK I think this is definitely something Terance needs to hear." I look at Alicia. "You too."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/26/2013 8:09 PM PDT
No matter how anyone tried to reach me, nothing worked. My mind was shut tighter than a bank vault and the COMs were all shut down, leaving me to my torment in solitude. Soon the underslung auto turret was firing forward as well, tearing up the sand in front of it. Anger, hurt and sadness were the dominant emotions right now, and nothing I did but the bombardment would help me.
IC:
[Alicia]
Taking a biref mental peek at Terance I wince at the sight, a single tear running down my cheek;
"Tari.. just tell me, I~ I'll pass the word along, but you need to get the hell out of here before Terance does something stupid."
I say tersely, my voice starting to crack.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/26/2013 8:14 PM PDT
[Tari]
"Thanks for the offer but no thanks." I look at Terance's vehicle but don't dare try to touch his mind. "If he wants confirmation just have him come find me." I say before leaving.
IC: Sam was at the doorway into the hanger with his gun over his shoulder. He was shaking his head.
Razortooth watched the whole situation in the hanger in his safe little perch, he could not be dislodged nor could they hit him with bullets from ground level.
IC:
[Alicia]
I nod quickly returning to the ship, attempting to wait out Terance's anger.
My head popped out from under my own ship. Doing some maintenance as I "observed" Zack doing his early. Learning how to work it all out. Wonder what that blasted noise was coming from. Round after round hitting the ground... Eyes darting around until I saw Tari and Alicia talking. Frowning I decided to walk over to them. Grease all over my suit with a couple of tears when I got... close to some sharp metal. My hair a slight mess but my eyes still showed that piercing glow. "What's going on?" I ask Tari and Alicia as Alicia walks away.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 4/26/2013 8:19 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
"Just.. don't get involved.. please..."
I say in passing to Cynthia as I board the Windseeker.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]