Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVI

IC:
[Alicia]
I roll my eyes and sigh in exasperation. Hands on my hips I lean to one side, striking quite the pose; made all the more potent given that I hadn't put anything on yet;
"That's several matches away... I'll be fine."
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:01 PM PDT
I chuckle, my eyes wandering up and down Alicia's form before focusing on her eyes. "Do you really feel safe? Complacency kills."
IC:
[Alicia]
I arch an eyebrow, leaning to the other side;
"And just what are you suggesting?... That I've loosing my touch?"
I ask critically.
Shir stepped closer to Jen, saying in barely a whisper, "Just smack Ceas. He can't stand being hit. I could probably punt him longer than take a hit from him." He stepped back, walking away.

OOC: Meh. No faults in giving someone a hand against Ceas. He kinda could cut through the core of a planet, assuming that the planet had a safe core to habitize.
Edited by Caprindo on 4/23/2013 9:11 PM PDT
"No, I'm saying learning a few new tricks never hurts, and if Sahlk's smart, he's paid close attention to our sparring matches when he could. Meaning he'll expect a few of your normal tricks. I'm also saying you could if you don't practice." I draw the revolvers again, this time calibrating the servos in the suit to assist with speed. Couldn't afford to be slow.

OOC: Cap, you greatly underestimate Owl's abilities as an RPer.
Edited by Zarkun on 4/23/2013 9:08 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
I chuckle;
"So I'll improvise... besides, what makes you think I'd show all my tricks in a simple sparing match?..."
"Who said it would be simple? There's a chance it'll be you and me out there eventually." I toss her her jumpsuit and chuckle. "Just trust me, you'll thank me later."
IC:
[Alicia]
I sigh and shake my head, pulling the suit on;
"Spoilsport."
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:13 PM PDT
"We got plenty of time for that and you know it." Spinning the revolvers, the lessons slowly coming back, I holster them again and put the two swords where they belong on my back. "Seeing as the simulation room is in use for the tourney, we'll use a ring."
IC:
[Alicia]
"Sounds good."
Zipping up my jumpsuit, I lean in close;
"However, I think a little promissory is in order first..."
I murmur as I give Terance a deep kiss, playing his emotions; love, pleasure and the slightest hint of lust.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:26 PM PDT
I pull away, slightly breathless and growl playfully. "That, my dear Alicia, is cheating." I turn and head for the ramp, loading the revolvers individually. "Hurry up or I'll leave ya behind."
Edited by Zarkun on 4/23/2013 9:27 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
"And who ever said life was fair?..."
I say with a sly grin as my gear floats out of the closet and onto me;
"Right behind you."
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:29 PM PDT
I chuckle at Alicia's remark. "Fair point." Sealing the ship up, I head for the training room and the sparring rings. First we'd do unarmed then armed, me slowly working up the speed on my abilities. No flash stepping though, that was more than she was ready for.
IC:
[Alicia]
I wrap my arm around him as I nuzzle up against his shoulder;
"Again, who said anything about fair?..."
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:36 PM PDT
I shrug and glance down a side hall, noting Destron on the ground wounded with Zack, Korzis, Cynthia, and some new guy at the other end, Deathwing missing his head and Razortooth held telekinetically by Korzis. "Bout damn time."
IC:
[Alicia]
I nod grimly;
"Agreed."
Continuing on, I lead us down a level, heading for the training room. "Wish there was time to watch."
IC:
[Alicia]
"Watch what? the tourney or Zack beat the crap put of Destron?"
I ask.
"The latter." I chuckle and open the door to the training room. "After you."
IC:
[Alicia]
Chuckling as well, I head in and set aside my carbine and demo charges, as I wasn't going to need them for sparring.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/23/2013 9:54 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]