StarCraft® II

It brings a tear to my eye

That there is no Starcraft movie.. after watching the HoTS cinematic trailer, it just doesn't feel right.
Edited by Valkra on 4/25/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
True, a StarCraft movie would be flashy and awesome to watch...
... but really, considering that video game movies are considered pretty bad (Super Mario Bros., the horrible amalgam of Uwe Boll's features)... I think it's best that StarCraft doesn't get a movie adaptation in any way.
Reply Quote
I would rather prefer a Sci-Ci TV-series or anime, rather than a movie.
That would give potential room for a far larger story
Reply Quote
True, a StarCraft movie would be flashy and awesome to watch...
... but really, considering that video game movies are considered pretty bad (Super Mario Bros., the horrible amalgam of Uwe Boll's features)... I think it's best that StarCraft doesn't get a movie adaptation in any way.

what no mention of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within? i mean Super Mario Bros. was BAD, but it at least "somewhat" paid attention to roughly between 1-10% of the source material lol
Reply Quote
what no mention of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within? i mean Super Mario Bros. was BAD, but it at least "somewhat" paid attention to roughly between 1-10% of the source material lol

I actually never heard of that. Did they release a new Final Fantasy game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]