StarCraft® II

SC2 Clan: Legion of Honor

WHO WE ARE

The Legion of Honor is an online videogame community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over five years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (MLG, Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

Welcome, Citizen.

The Starcraft 2 group for Legion of Honor is looking for those gamers who are looking for a place to call home. Whether or not you are a newer gamer or an experienced one we offer a place for everyone to get together and have a good time as well as learn from one another. We have a newly formed community who are looking for active players in order to expand the groups.

There are three main types of Groups in the Legion of Honor, each structured specifically for different types of gamers. They are:

The Republican Army (R.A. Group) – A casual group, where members prefer to socialize and game together regularly, but not necessarily in a competitive fashion.

The Imperial Army (I.A. Group) – A structured group of gamers who meet at least twice a week, conduct regular training and tactics sessions, and who may or may not participate in competitive matches.

The Praetorian Guard (P.G. Group) – Our Elite Legionnaires, they are trained killers, whose sole purpose is to play competitively to win and conquer in the name of the Legion of Honor. These members play, train, and strategize on a daily basis, and are always ready for battle.

If interested please post below or visit our website at www.legionofhonorclan.com or feel free to contact me via SC2 via our group: Legion of Honor Recruiting
Reply Quote
If anyone is looking for a group we are open for players of all ranks, feel free to hit me up in game with any questions.
Reply Quote
Id like to join you if you'll have me. I would like to become part of the Republican Army, and in the summer I can join the Imperial Army. Let me know what you think! thanks!
Reply Quote
Talos if you're interested contact me on SC2 in game, I should be online tonight otherwise you can apply through our website at

www.legionofhonorclan.com and we'll get you in the clan from there.

SR
Reply Quote
I am interested in joining. I am looking at the R.A group or the I.R. group.
Reply Quote
Just visit the website and register or talk to me in game if you're interested.

SR
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
We're still looking for players of all ranks, hit us up in game if you have questions or visit www.legionofhonorclan.com
Reply Quote
here is my SC 2 char code 740 . make sure you contact me after you post on the website.
Edited by RHINOCEROS on 5/5/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If anyone is interested or has questions feel free to post or contact me as well as www.legionofhonorclan.com.
Reply Quote
Still open for players of all ranks!
Reply Quote
We are till open and looking for players.
Reply Quote
I'd be interested in joining. I am a silver Zerg. I think that I would be best in the Imperial Army, but stick me wherever. I looked at the website, and it looks pretty good, but there was nothing about applying there.
Reply Quote
also, if you are interested friend and message me in game. my # is 526.
Reply Quote
i forgot that i change my gamertag and and code is 829
Reply Quote
LegionofHonor is a great group of fun loving gamers. We welcome gamers of all leagues; both male and female gamers are welcome to register and join. Variety of players anywhere from 1v1 all the way to 4v4 players. If interested feel free to visit the website legionofhonorclan.com or hit up either Rhinoceros or myself. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
Till recruiting.. all are welcome.
Reply Quote
Im interested in joining, married with 2 kids, so the maturity thing i like, also I never have anyone to game with, would love to join and come have some fun!
Edited by OverDrive on 9/10/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Overdrive,

Be sure to register on the website www.legionofhonorclan.com.
We look forward to meeting you.

[LoH]DarkSide
Reply Quote
I'd be interested in joining
SuperNoypi #625
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]