StarCraft® II

CARBOT ANIMATIONS!

Post what you like about Carbot's Starcrafts series, which episode you liked, what part about it you liked, etc. You don't have to put all of them on there!
Reply Quote
"The derpiness of the Infestor and Ultralisk, and the fact that the Immortal dominates everything."
Reply Quote
Hard to find anything I don't like about Carbot...
Reply Quote
I probably liked the changeling episode the best, due to the Reaper being the Only Sane Person and the expressions on his face when that doesn't work out so well.
Reply Quote
^^Hahaha, yeah, that was a good one xD
Reply Quote
The Immortal and Phoenix.

The Immortal because it would shoot something three or more times it's size and knock it over, but needed to run away from a bunch of Zerglings.

The Phoenix... because of how it zoomed everywhere and pew-pewed as it flew circles around slower flyers (those poor overlords). I guess they captured the whole speed thing.
Reply Quote
Zerglings.

CAUSE THEY ARE SO FLUFFY!!!
Reply Quote
favorite moments were the zergling licking the forcefield and the infestor nural parasiting things (especially the helion)
Reply Quote
The best part is that I found out that season 2 recently started :)
Reply Quote
That was definitely one of the best parts.
Reply Quote
Idk, they're all pretty good.
I personally think him and Wronchi Animations should do a co-op.
Reply Quote
Eh, Wronchi is mediocre at best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]