StarCraft® II

( InfNA) Clan infinty is recruiting! ( SC2 )

Clan infinty is recruiting? This is huge!

As we offer a ton for clan members only! but first tell me, what do we offer? well if you guys are thinking about that, here is the stuff we include for clan members only!

- Exclusive tournaments with great prizes.

- We offer great coaching that is free to clan members only!

-We offer great clan members who can help each other whenever you ask!

- We have a very friendly and a helpful staff, anywhere from moderators to casters!

- We have tons of great members who try to help you out whenever they can.

- We offer practices that help us develop as a team. ( practices are thursdays and saturdays)

- We offer CLAN WARS!

WOW thats a lot of stuff so tell me what do i have to do to apply?

Well thats simple you just have to go to our website http://www.infgaming.net/
and you need to apply under forums to the A- Team or the B-team ( a-team is diamond up and b team is anything below that ) If you need any help applying please go to the clan infinty chat on battle.net group
Reply Quote
Hey i know some clans have age requirements and i was wondering if your clan does too cause im 13 and looking to join a different clan with friendly people who are also very helpful.
IGN and number is Aruethor.581
Edited by Aruethor on 5/2/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no we dont, we dont belive in that, i am 13 and i am about to get diamond people here help us do great things as when i was in taw, i got demoted to bronze, when i came to infinty i was plat in a little less then 2 weeks, these people have magic
Reply Quote
also on a update not: We have tons of players and monthly tournaments plus a $5 tournament that runs every sunday. We are partnered with z33k and GGTracker as of right now. We also have a teamspeak server. the prize will increase once we get more donations.
Edited by InfMistaWurm on 5/14/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
messaged the leader in battle.net and registered in ur forum. cant create a topic to apply.
I would like to join, cuz im looking for some mates to play in the late night (in germany).
as u can see im originally from germany and i was playing since hots on eu server.
may u reply my message.

greetings!
Reply Quote
You have to click on the activation email then you will be able to reply and post on the forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]