Looking for Clan.

Hey guys I've been playing SC2 for a while and now I just bought HoTS and got back into the game. I'm originally a Protoss player but now I'm kinda starting to learn Zerg, since it was the race I played first in SC1 and I miss them. I've made it as a far as platinum as a Protoss but I really need some Zerg training.
Looking for a helpful clan out there :)
Reply Quote
hey iAztec !

Look into The Art of Warfare, we might be a fit for you. The SCII unit have 90+ members in the NA server, with 60+ in the EU server as well. We're a sizable unit, but still very tight-knit. We have players from mid Bronze all the way up to high Master (plenty of Zergs players also). We're a respectful, social, and all-around fun team. We take gaming casually, since we know it's just a game and we all have real-life stuffs outside of the computer.

We have a well-administered website, a fully active Teamspeak server, and a great bunch of folks in the unit. TAW is a 12 years-old community of more than 2800 members across more than a dozen games, which shows our members' commitment to good gaming. The SCII part of that is growing well past 150 members thru NA and EU. We hopes you consider us !

In-game group: The Art of Warfare Community
Reply Quote
The Confederation aims to be one of the most Stout, yet Respectful, Organized, and Fun Clans Battle.net has to offer. We will be hosting Tournaments with Prizes, fun events, and more on regular basis.

Listen, there are A LOT of other Clans out there. However, you will find NO other Clan that is as professional, or organized, as The Confederation.

Our Clan has been around since the beginning of Battle.net starting with Diablo 1. That makes our Clan 17 years old. During the peak of The Confederation (StarCraft Brood War) the Clan had in excess of 500 active members. Not only was The Confederation one of the largest Clans on Battle.net, It was by far one of the most respected Clans on Battle.net.

We offer a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Server as well as a website.

During peak days there can be anywhere from 25 to 40 people on at one time.

If you're interested in joining please visit our website and click "Apply here" and someone will be with you shortly.

Don't let all these other Clans fool you.

CrunChy.136

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your responses!

I actually applied to The Confederation yesterday :)

Still waiting for the recruiter
Reply Quote
Thanks for joining iAztec, you're not going to find any other Clan on this forum that matches our professionalism, organization, and/or fun, well mannered environment full of events and activities for you to do.
Edited by CrunChy on 5/2/2013 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Feel Free to check out FeverClan.com,
Over 900 members Strong.
Casual gaming clan / Community
Gamenights, Forum games, Clan wars, tournaments and more.
Support MANY MANY MANY games, Not just starcraft.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]