StarCraft® II

Jim and Sarah

continuing from previous thread...

If that's the end of their story, there will be some ticked off SC fans! I will be one of them!

How could that be the end? Oh now that Mengsk is gone Raynor and co. can vacation in the Riviera sipping daquiris and smoking the finest Cubans? Like hell he'll sit out the final battle.

And I don't care what Kerrigan "says"...soon as she thinks Jim is in trouble (Mengsk used him to get to her, but I'm sure Amon isn't clever enough for that...) she'll be running to save him. Renounce him my @$$.
Hey I already tried this myself and no one noticed:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8704240841

For Raynor and Kerrigan, I wonder how they'll meet up in LotV. By the end of HotS, Kerrigan took the swarm and left the Koprulu Sector to locate Amon.

I assume that Jim would follow her with the Raiders. In WoL, he said "What's the point of freedom is Kerrigan kills us all?" Replace "Kerrigan" with "Amon/hybrids" and you've got the same concept.

Yeah but Raynor doesn't know where to look this time
I think Jim will save her !@# again in Lotv when he will come on riding by artanis and his pals.

//omg blizz even dat word is censored....way to go
Edited by Nippa on 4/27/2013 4:52 AM PDT
I think Jim will save her !@# again in Lotv when he will come on riding by artanis and his pals.

//omg blizz even dat word is censored....way to go

No, I expect Kerrigan to do her part in saving him as well. HotS was already one example, but unfortunately for her, Amon is a tougher opponent.
From the previous thread
I was personally hoping for Ulrezaj to make some kind of appearance in LoTV.

I could care less about Raynor and Sarah, saw enough of them in WoL and Hots. Their story is done.
your kidding right? you did here the prophecy n that? SC2 is pretty much based around these 3 characters, doesnt mean their story is done by the end of it iether, although ulrezai is that dark archon isnt he? would be kinda cool to see him in LotV disrupting zeratuls efforts

I assume that Jim would follow her with the Raiders. In WoL, he said "What's the point of freedom is Kerrigan kills us all?" Replace "Kerrigan" with "Amon/hybrids" and you've got the same concept.

no one knows where to look, all duran revealed was that he is alive now, and his ready to enact his plan, which has started coming out in the open, doesnt mean his exactly ready to show himself to the 3 races so he could get his butt kicked.
Edited by MajorFoley on 4/27/2013 7:49 PM PDT

no one knows where to look, all duran revealed was that he is alive now, and his ready to enact his plan, which has started coming out in the open, doesnt mean his exactly ready to show himself to the 3 races so he could get his butt kicked.

It's also possible that just because Amon is alive again doesn't mean he's at full strength right now.

If that's the case, maybe the only chance is to kill him before he regains his full power.

It's also possible that just because Amon is alive again doesn't mean he's at full strength right now.

If that's the case, maybe the only chance is to kill him before he regains his full power.

which i bet somehow he will get, because one of the characters follys, then brag, then somehow get killed lol

which i bet somehow he will get, because one of the characters follys, then brag, then somehow get killed lol

Careful, we've only seen Amon in the Overmind's vision of the future. We still don't know enough about the guy just yet...

Careful, we've only seen Amon in the Overmind's vision of the future. We still don't know enough about the guy just yet...

dont even know what he looks like

Exactly, but if he never had contact with terrans, then maybe he too would underestimate the bond Raynor and Kerrigan share.

That being said though, I don't think that bond alone is enough to beat Amon...

Exactly, but if he never had contact with terrans, then maybe he too would underestimate the bond Raynor and Kerrigan share.

he wouldnt have had his chance of also studying ways to kill off all terrans either

he wouldnt have had his chance of also studying ways to kill off all terrans either

Yeah, but at the same time, who knows how long Duran has observed terrans?

You can argue that Duran's gone, but that doesn't mean anything. What if he left records for Amon to find and tell him about the terran race?

Yeah, but at the same time, who knows how long Duran has observed terrans?

You can argue that Duran's gone, but that doesn't mean anything. What if he left records for Amon to find and tell him about the terran race?

definitely a certainty there, doubt he wouldve withheld information from his "god"
04/25/2013 06:34 PMPosted by BroDarkness
How could that be the end? Oh now that Mengsk is gone Raynor and co. can vacation in the Riviera sipping daquiris and smoking the finest Cubans? Like hell he'll sit out the final battle.

I'll bring up something that somebody mentioned in another thread. The Terrans were consumed by the Swarm in the vision that Raynor saw. Now, not only does Amon have to combat the Swarm, but the Terrans will be a factor as well. Granted, the Dominion has been devastated by its war with the Swarm, but I still see the Terrans as being a viable resource.

And I don't care what Kerrigan "says"...soon as she thinks Jim is in trouble (Mengsk used him to get to her, but I'm sure Amon isn't clever enough for that...) she'll be running to save him. Renounce him my @$$.

I doubt Amon will know Kerrigan well enough for that. I do think that Kerrigan's connection to Jim (thus humanity) will be a factor in how the game ends though. I hate to say it, but my heroic sacrifice sense is tingling something fierce.
I doubt Amon will know Kerrigan well enough for that. I do think that Kerrigan's connection to Jim (thus humanity) will be a factor in how the game ends though. I hate to say it, but my heroic sacrifice sense is tingling something fierce.

Not initially, but it might be in the future.

I believe Amon's strategy won't change. He'll still target the terrans first because they're the weakest race. When that happens, Raynor would be there with the Raiders to help the people.

This in turn would put him in danger of the hybrids, and once Kerrigan senses that danger, she'll immediately send the swarm to protect him. Once Amon sees what Kerrigan is doing, he'll know of the bond the two of them share.
This in turn would put him in danger of the hybrids, and once Kerrigan senses that danger, she'll immediately send the swarm to protect him. Once Amon sees what Kerrigan is doing, he'll know of the bond the two of them share.

Even if that all did happen, the Swarm moving to defend the Terrans will hardly grant Amon insight into the minds and motives of the respective leaders.
04/29/2013 02:44 AMPosted by DarthTimmy

Even if that all did happen, the Swarm moving to defend the Terrans will hardly grant Amon insight into the minds and motives of the respective leaders.

He doesn't need to know of the respective leaders, just the bond between Raynor and Kerrigan is enough.
04/28/2013 10:07 PMPosted by DarthTimmy

I'll bring up something that somebody mentioned in another thread. The Terrans were consumed by the Swarm in the vision that Raynor saw. Now, not only does Amon have to combat the Swarm, but the Terrans will be a factor as well. Granted, the Dominion has been devastated by its war with the Swarm, but I still see the Terrans as being a viable resource.

04/29/2013 02:20 AMPosted by ragnarok

Not initially, but it might be in the future.

I believe Amon's strategy won't change. He'll still target the terrans first because they're the weakest race. When that happens, Raynor would be there with the Raiders to help the people.

gotta remember, Duran was carrying out his will, we still dont know if duran actually contacted Amon and gave him the info or not, if he has, he definitely i will know about Raynor and Kerrigan
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]