Fade, Part 1

and all i did was counter you dipsh!t.
"And if this was to me, I didn't cause start to even indicate the intention of harm until you started acting like a complete !@#$%^- and someone who will disrespect the law and order, by trying to take over the kingdom for yourself. And with the Abnormes, yeah, you aren't an Abnorme."
Edited by ShadowFury on 5/7/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Darkra .... CR WROTE!!!! the Abnormes Marked lore. as well as the other that isn't Anguis. I wrote lore for BOTH Dragons and Anguis Marked. don't argue.
Reply Quote
Whatever, just don't !@#$% when you bull^-*!ted yourself.

IC: Ekaterina pause for a moment when her hood slipped off and she quickly put it back on. With the man only being able to see a portion of the branding in a quick flash. It wasn’t common knowledge but if one delved into the past and the history that ended in tragedy… it wasn’t recorded very well. But it showed that most people wouldn’t know who they are and the brandings are to keep track of them by the government; with the general populace hearing stories about them and what they can do, but only if they know how to use them… but alas they can all be threats.
She quickly moved through the crowd, trying to ignore this man that ran into her. Wanting to get away and it was apparent, she didn’t want to attract attention and there had to be a reason…
Reply Quote
"Also Darkra, ever heard of common sense? And the guards, of course they'd have steel willpowers to deal with Es users. They would have them much like the RPer characters. And how do your powers effect me without you speaking? Are you telepathic? Then why do you need to call off the shadows?"

Morris looks around confused, and sees something on the ground at the point which the girl had just stood, a dagger. His thoughts immediately suggested that it was the woman's. He followed behind her, saying, "Excuse me, miss. I think you dropped something." Keeping the dagger low as not to draw unwanted attention.
Edited by ShadowFury on 5/7/2013 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC:
why do I always end up playing diplomat?...

While Darkra should have picked a less... conflict educing power, I have to agree with him that the lore on the sign up page is a bit lacking...

She quickly moved through the crowd, trying to ignore this man that ran into her. Wanting to get away and it was apparent, she didn’t want to attract attention and there had to be a reason…

IC:
...Only to bump into me as I stop walking, glaring at the thick crowd in annoyance;
...what is up with people forming such impassible crow~...
"~Pardon there, you aught to be a little more careful."
I say to the young woman with a polite nod.
Edited by Warhawk on 5/7/2013 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SF, I just noticed, Ekaterina's last name is Morris.

IC: Ekaterina wasn’t aware that her dagger was missing but it was hard to pinpoint the voice but she had a good guess on which it was, the man who stopped her by accident not that long ago. Moving quickly as Ekaterina began to step into a jog and then into a run, the crowd a natural barrier to stop others from following her. In a funny kind of way but it no longer mattered. All Ekaterina wanted was to get her supplies and to get out. Hoping she doesn’t run into any rouge Abnormes as well.

Then Ekaterina gasped in annoyance as she was stopped by yet another! She quickly moved around and pushed him aside.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 5/7/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
O_O "Intriguing..."

Morris sighs but continues trying to push through the crowd. "Miss, stop for a second so I can just give you the item, nothing more or less?" He says wearily.

Klazik did take the smallest of wounds when the man had struck at him, he was close, as the blade nicked his arm, but he was able to deal with it quickly. He had climbed onto the nearest structure and was moving towards the palace.
Reply Quote
IC:
Shaking my head in amused annoyance, I turn back to the problem at hand; the crowd. With a sigh, I throw back my hood and pull up my sleeves, revealing my Damnatorum marks in all their 'glory'. The affect was almost immediate, as a small personal bubble seemed to suddenly in the crowd around me.
Reply Quote
Ekaterina turned around and snatched her dagger back. Her branding was easily seen in the light as she showed annoyance in her face. She was abut to say something when the crowd was becoming more packed before she realized that they were moving away form the one man... a prisoner soldier... Ekaterina feared what will happen so she just bolted back away. Looking suspicious but she was just afraid.
Reply Quote
Morris sighs and sees the woman's mark, the one of the Abnorme and his eyes go wide, not long after he also sees the man's, and his eyes go even wider. "How? Who? What?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 5/7/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC:
SF, is that to Morthos? It's kinda hard to tell.
Reply Quote
"Sorry, I'll put who it is."
Reply Quote
Whoa. I apparently missed something.

Alright, I should clarify something now.

Everyone in the RP are practically equals. If a brawl happens, no one can really do serious harm to another person without their consent.

I'll step in next time if things need more clarification.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the guards within the city are just guards. They are NOT specially trained to fight against Es users. The more trained guards come later.
Edited by Naitsrich on 5/7/2013 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC:
I turn and glare at the man, presumably a hunter, judging by his gear;
"What? You've never seen a Damnatorum before? Or just didn't expect one walking around without a leash on?"
I say with a growl, my tone acid.
Edited by Warhawk on 5/7/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you know what since i've already gotten down and dirty might as well go through with it. The real reason why i'm pissed as i am is the fact that it feels like i have 2 DMs breathing down my back. From the minute the stupid guard thing came up i began to feel it, i actually partially felt FEAR when posting on this RP. Afraid that i might've done something wrong and people would be on my case again. Especially since SF began the whole talk about common sense and me not having any apparently. This RP made me feel like a mental retard, like some sort of dumb@ss that doesn't get sh!t. Maybe its because you wrote part of the lore but IT DOESN'T SEEM SO CLEAR TO ME!!! Than comes the punishment DMing which is like a damn kick when you're down being inflicted with shots to the forearm and other stuff. The language that was used to symbolize the mistakes i made didn't make in any better since i'm bullsh!ting away apparently. By the end of it i just wanted to get posting on this RP over with, not wanting to think or wander on it. This became a chore and i don't even know why i didn't quit sooner. No matter what you say or whatever contradiction you have against this..... this is how i felt. And for this reason i am just getting out of here, before something else happens
Reply Quote
Darkra go read the following thread for a bit more detailed Lore

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8177738118
Reply Quote
I'm sorry morph but i just can't do this anymore. I'm done, i resign. This on a degree has scarred me just a tiny bit. I just..... i'm done.... i'm just...... done
Reply Quote
you know what since i've already gotten down and dirty might as well go through with it. The real reason why i'm pissed as i am is the fact that it feels like i have 2 DMs breathing down my back. From the minute the stupid guard thing came up i began to feel it, i actually partially felt FEAR when posting on this RP. Afraid that i might've done something wrong and people would be on my case again. Especially since SF began the whole talk about common sense and me not having any apparently. This RP made me feel like a mental retard, like some sort of dumb@ss that doesn't get sh!t. Maybe its because you wrote part of the lore but IT DOESN'T SEEM SO CLEAR TO ME!!! Than comes the punishment DMing which is like a damn kick when you're down being inflicted with shots to the forearm and other stuff. The language that was used to symbolize the mistakes i made didn't make in any better since i'm bullsh!ting away apparently. By the end of it i just wanted to get posting on this RP over with, not wanting to think or wander on it. This became a chore and i don't even know why i didn't quit sooner. No matter what you say or whatever contradiction you have against this..... this is how i felt. And for this reason i am just getting out of here, before something else happens

Whoa.......... Yeah, I probably should apologize for not coming in sooner.

As much I will admit I received help with this RP, I am the one who should be handling problems like this.

And admittably, I was quite lazy with the lore and I shall elaborate when I can.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Damn it. I'm sorry to hear that. You dropping out of PKA too?
Reply Quote
*shrugs and frowns* OK that is your decision to make.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]