Fade, Part 1

I shake my head, remembering something I'd learned. "Not in the way it does for Es users.'
Reply Quote
"That..... I'm afraid that I do not know the answer to. The records do state about an artifact like this being once before, but an Es Monarch. And I do believe a lesson is in order........"

He picks up an apple from the table, picking up a knife as well. He begins cutting himself pieces of it while he speaks.

"Now, does anyone recall the Es Aspects?"
Reply Quote
IC: "I believe we should review it anyways sire." Sulis say while studying the object.
Reply Quote
"The what?" Morris asks while he fiddles with an arrow.

Klazik keeps silent, but his eyes stare, the silver pulsing.
Reply Quote
The air in the chamber stirs uneasily and a soft growl can barely be heard almost as if there was another presence in the room but there was no one except those that had been summoned. Jason could feel the presence from a moment ago again but it was not as close and obviously disliked the sphere. Another ancient presence appears radiating displeasure and is obvious to everyone in the chamber. After a moment both withdraw.

OOC: I'll edit/remove this if you need/want me to Naits. I just felt like causing a little bit of mischief ...
Reply Quote
I shudder slightly at disturbances and shake it off the best I can. "Roughly. I've not spent the time I should studying them."

OOC: Will edit a better reply based on the verdict of the above post.
Edited by Zarkun on 5/10/2013 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: I'm OK with you guys adding to some plot. I'll only ask you to change it if any posts you make will significantly alter events that I have planned.

IC: Ki moves his shoulders a bit. The small disturbances he has been feeling weren't large enough to bring considerate concern. However, the last one made him more on edge. As everyone felt the last presence, Sher quickly shrugged it off, and continued speaking.

"The Aspects are what defines Es. Without them, we would have no discipline of how to use Es. They each represent how one can control it, and allow a much easier concept of it. There is nine in total, with them making four groups: The Elements- Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water, which allow us to control the world around us. The Inner Focuses- Mind, Body, and Spirit, the Aspects that allow one to use the world within. The Two Forces- Light and Darkness, who are two sides to one coin. The Catalyst- Emotion, allowing us to use give us a reason to go forth into the fray. Each Aspect has only been truly mastered once, the masters being the Es Monarchs. Heralds were given the sacred duty of teaching others the Aspects, hoping to spread the knowledge within the world.

Except one Aspect was never given a kingdom: Spirit. The Monarch of Spirit instead gave his Herald a special duty to protect something secret. The Herald and his successors were to travel the land, fulfilling this duty. No records show of what they were protecting and why they needed to be constantly traveling, but it the lack of information maybe proof of what lengths they went to protect it. This duty was the reason why the Aspect was never shown to the world, the details of its gifts only being known by the most ancient libraries. The sphere maybe very well be imbued with Es by a powerful Es user, as its properties have never been seen before, not at this degree. Its with this reason why I believe this relic may lead to the secrets of Spirit."
Reply Quote
I shake my head in disbelief, leaning back. "Then I suggest we leave now. Time is of the essence."

OOC: I am about to have Jason leave as I will be sporadic at best for the next month at least.

IC: Standing up, I bow. "I'll begin where the relic was found and go from there." Leaving the room, I quickly exit the palace and head for the rooftops, heading swiftly for the city gate, then vanishing into the woods around the outer walls.
Reply Quote
IC: "Well someone cannot wait" Sulis says with disbelief on her face for a second before returning to her normal look. She had felt the presence but wouldn't show it at the moment. She was interested in what Es she used since she used her powers to heal and spawn plants or small lights with the brightness of sunlight.

OOC: Ty Morph for pointing out all my typos. Also would it be ok if I expand Sulis backstory?

Edited notes- Ok edited on the sign up sheet for her backstory. Thank you
Edited by Steelwolf on 5/10/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: Go ahead. I don't see any problem with that.
Reply Quote
IC:
Having put the bracelet on, I give the artifact a distasteful look after hearing it's nature;
"While this is all very important, why involve us?"
I ask, wondering exactly why the scholar had requested us specifically.
Edited by Warhawk on 5/11/2013 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"I've done my research very thoroughly. I need all of you to enter a temple to the east that holds the information that I need..........."

He smirks, waving a finger.

"...... But everything will be told in due time....."
Reply Quote
IC: "What type of temple?" Sulis asks
Reply Quote
Sulis' basket begins to move slightly as if something was inside. A muffled voice can be heard saying from inside.
Reply Quote
Sher quickly ignores the noise, pulling out a map.

"It's deep in the territory of the Badlands far in the south. It's called Bloodmoon temple, due to its rather dark history. I have arranged for someone to be your assistant during this "mission", so all messages from us will be sent to him."

-----------

For tomorrow, I will not be able to get on. Mother's Day :P
Reply Quote
IC: Sulis opened her basket trying to figure out what was making that noise.. She thought it was an animal or something in there.
Reply Quote
I pop out of the basket and stretch. "Man that was a narrow escape thought the guards had me this time...." I quickly look around the room. "Wait a minute, this isn't... Oh bugger."
Edited by LeKroger on 5/11/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: Suis raises her voice to that of an angry mother. "JERRY what are you doing in my pack?!?" she yells
Reply Quote
"Uhh not hiding from the guards from the last town we met at." I step out of the basket calmly and brush myself off some.
Reply Quote
IC: "So you hid in my pack? well that explains why it felt a little heavier" Sulis says calming her voice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]