Looking For Clan

I'm a masters Protoss player looking for an active clan to practive 1v1's with. I got to masters by proxy oracle TvP, DT+Robo rushing PvP, and Macro Games ZvP.

I'm looking to practice more standard in all my MU especially the ZvP MU as that is by far my worst MU.

I don't want a clan with more than 200 members as I still want to get a chance to decently meet people.
Reply Quote
Hey Greasy, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
Bump?
Reply Quote
Or is there no such thing like in the WoW forums?
Reply Quote
Hello, I am the creator/leader of the clan [ZerO] Legion of the Darkness.

We are recruiting for active/skilled members all over the world.
This clan consists of ONLY diamonds (8%), mostly ALL masters (82%), and 15 Grandmasters (10%) players in 1v1. Yes, some are Korean GMs!!! There are 160+ members as of now.

We do:
  • Clan wars (3-4 per week)
  • inner clan wars between ZerO team A and B (1-2 per week)
  • in-clan tourneys w/ brackets (1-2 per week)
  • 1v1 Obs (peep mode as well)
  • Clan team games (2s, 3s, 4s or even random team!)
  • Practice partner against other dia/master/GM
  • And a lot more!
  • We have a group for all the members, its very active, so feel free to talk and play with other members. There is little to no BM at all! (and no spamming as well) =)

If you are interested in joining this active/elite clan, add me and hit me up with message! :)
    ---------->>> My character code is 350 <<<----------
    Any question you may still may have, I'll be glad to answer them.

EDITED UPDATES:
    **You can check us out the channel " zero "
    **And yes, we have members who cast and stream clan wars and tourneys finals
    **We are currently setting up our website (link coming soon)
    **We have a Raidcall group and use Skype as well. (more features coming in the near by future).
    **If you stream, we can post your link in the news area.
    **Btw, I'm a Toss master in 1v1 (coaching if needed)
    Reply Quote
    The Confederation aims to be one of the most Stout, yet Respectful, Organized, and Fun Clans Battle.net has to offer. We will be hosting Tournaments with Prizes, fun events, and more on regular basis.

Listen, there are A LOT of other Clans out there. However, you will find NO other Clan that is as professional, or organized, as The Confederation.

Our Clan has been around since the beginning of Battle.net starting with Diablo 1. That makes our Clan 17 years old. During the peak of The Confederation (StarCraft Brood War) the Clan had in excess of 500 active members. Not only was The Confederation one of the largest Clans on Battle.net, It was by far one of the most respected Clans on Battle.net.

We offer a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Server as well as a website.

During peak days there can be anywhere from 25 to 40 people on at one time.

If you're interested in joining please visit our website and click "Apply here" and someone will be with you shortly.

Don't let all these other Clans fool you.

CrunChy.136

Thank you.
    Reply Quote
    Feel Free to check out FeverClan.com,
    Over 900 members Strong.
    Casual gaming clan / Community
    Gamenights, Forum games, Clan wars, tournaments and more.
    Support MANY MANY MANY games, Not just starcraft.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]