Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVIII

IC: I sigh "i guess" i say before staring at the ceiling
IC: Sam digs in to the pizza as well taking a slice at a time. "Wow this is really good"
[Serenity]
I frown as I lay down my head resting on Dante's lap. "I know you don't like it but this is one time you have to take it laying down."

[Tari]
I nod taking a sip of champagne.
IC: "i do. But it doesn't mean i enjoy it, it feels like my mind has slowed down..... suspended in the air. I feel...... normal and i don't like it"
IC: Sam sipped his Champagne before finishing his pizza. "I'll have to do something speical for them." He says
[Serenity]
"I understand but being normal isn't so bad." I say trying to comfort Dante but feeling like I was failing.

[Tari]
I finish my pizza as well. "Yes you will." I say before taking another sip of champagne.
IC: "Its not all bad...... at least you're here" i say stroking her hair. "I really want to pull out this IV right now"
IC: "But first I have something else speical to give you." Sam says as he gets up and walks over to Tari with a small black box.
[Serenity]
I glance at Dante. "I say don't but you need to ask a nurse."

[Tari]
"Sam what?" I ask wondering what he was going to do this time.
IC: Sam opens the small box to show a ebony wood braclet with green gemstones on the top of it. "I hope you like this" He says smiling
IC: "Its just hydration but okay. hey nurse can i remove the IV!"
[Tari]
I stare at Sam for a moment. "I-I do ... thanks." I smile and hug Sam.
[sam]
Sam was taken off guard as Tari hugged him but he hugged her back before kissing the top of her head. " I take it you really like it huh" He says tenderly.

[Nurse]
"No.. we need to keep it in just in case we have to give you more meds" She says to Dante trying to keep a calm voice.
IC: I sigh "alright. I'm tired again...... going to sleep now" i say as my eyelids droop close
[Tari]
"Yes I do like it."

[Serenity]
I kiss Dante on the cheek lightly and curl up on the couch my head resting on his lap. I drift to sleep.
IC: Sam kissed Tari and looked at her for awhile smiling. "I really do love you more then anything" He says with an honest voice.
[Tari]
"I love you too." I say before I kiss Sam passionately.
IC: Sam embraced Tari with a tight hug before returning the kiss with more passion.
[Tari]
I untie both my own and Sam's robes and drop them to the floor. I drag Sam onto a bed and let events go how they will.

OOC: note: the door IS locked for now :P
{All remaining contestants please report to the Simulation room post-haste.}

I hear the announcement and sigh. "That is my cue. I'll see you around." I leave my room and head to the simulation room.
Edited by LeKroger on 5/2/2013 7:59 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]