StarCraft® II

high platinum level player in 3v3/4v4 LFC

I probably play 3 or 4 times a week, would really like to find a decent clan to do 3v3's and 4v4's with on a regular basis. Im pretty good with all three races and normally play random. If anyone has a clan that meets this criteria let me know. I also have voice chat.
Reply Quote
Hey Janglor, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
The Confederation aims to be one of the most Stout, yet Respectful, Organized, and Fun Clans Battle.net has to offer. We will be hosting Tournaments with Prizes, fun events, and more on regular basis.

Listen, there are A LOT of other Clans out there. However, you will find NO other Clan that is as professional, or organized, as The Confederation.

Our Clan has been around since the beginning of Battle.net starting with Diablo 1. That makes our Clan 17 years old. During the peak of The Confederation (StarCraft Brood War) the Clan had in excess of 500 active members. Not only was The Confederation one of the largest Clans on Battle.net, It was by far one of the most respected Clans on Battle.net.

We offer a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Server as well as a website.

During peak days there can be anywhere from 25 to 40 people on at one time.

If you're interested in joining please visit our website and click "Apply here" and someone will be with you shortly.

Don't let all these other Clans fool you.

CrunChy.136

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Clans Don't build, Or base Around a certain ladder type. 99% of clans Are for pretty much anything. But If you'd like. check out feverclan.com

Extra info
Feel Free to check out FeverClan.com,
Over 900 members Strong.
Casual gaming clan / Community
Gamenights, Forum games, Clan wars, tournaments and more.
Support MANY MANY MANY games, Not just starcraft.

My Name For Fever Member Refferal When you fill in the Application.
(not when you register)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]