StarCraft® II

PartinG vs Life Rematch

Omg , PartinG's hold againts Life was so AWESOMEEE !!! and in both games he made a come back in a bad position ! and here i thought it was Life > Flash > Innovation > PartinG , now its like PartinG > Innovation > Flash/Life , not sure about Flash and Life but man the tables are completely turned , wat a great game ! This just goes to tell you that don't judge a player/balance in 1 tournament/competition ! Awesome game ! :)
Reply Quote
inb4 zerg/terran QQing about protoss imba....even though protoss has been the least dominant race in tournament so far in SC2
Reply Quote
inb4 zerg/terran QQing about protoss imba....even though protoss has been the least dominant race in tournament so far in SC2

How productive.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna have to watch those :-D
Reply Quote
The simcity and FF micro was really impressive, you should definitely watch. :)
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoyalGamer/videos?view=0&flow=grid
heres the link :)
this is the order
PartinG vs Life [2 Matches]
Flash vs Innovation [3 Matches]
Life vs Innovation [2 Matches]
Flash vs PartinG [2 Matches]
Life vs PartinG (rematch) [2 Matches]
Reply Quote
Yeah PartinG's holds were so epic, cant possibly disagree with that.
Reply Quote
Life is a GOD, PartinG some kid down the block who gets lucky, no way they can compare with each other. Life > Flash> ALL.
Reply Quote

Dude, it happened like the morning of those sick holds. It was almost disgusting to see as forum noobs attempted to disgrace the most remarkable defense I've ever seen as a balance issue.
Reply Quote
Life is a GOD, PartinG some kid down the block who gets lucky, no way they can compare with each other. Life > Flash> ALL.

Lol you make about as much sense as the real Nerchio.

Innovation >(not by much)> PartinG > Life >>>>> Flash.
Edited by Wingblade on 5/6/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/06/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Wingblade

Lol you make about as much sense as the real Nerchio.

Innovation >(not by much)> PartinG > Life >>>>> Flash.
Kidding me right? Thats why Life was first at MLG while Innovation was what? Third? pah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]