Which Level Did I Not Get Credit For?

After completing the campaign I got the achievement for beating the game on normal, but not on hard. I've beat every level on hard, but apparently didn't get credit for it at the time (probably when achievements weren't working.) If I look back through the levels, they all have a complete time for hard. Is there any way to tell which one I didn't get creidt for.
Reply Quote
Look at the master archives, it saves your fastest time for every playthrough.

If you are talking about WoL, look at the completionist achievement (it expands to show the levels you have completed)
Reply Quote
That's the problem, every single level has a time completed for hard. I just don't have the achievement.
Reply Quote
No way to tell, go play them all again :D
Reply Quote
<--same problem here...i really dont want to do all the missions on brutal again.....especially if on is bugged then i could be redoing it again and again and never get credit...its wierd though, all mine have times next to the finish too...why doesnt achiev system recognize this?
Reply Quote
I had this problem when I played through on brutal. It turned out it was a result of the "achievements temporarily disabled" thing happening for like 3 seconds on one mission. If you can recall that happening on any mission, that's the one you need to replay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]