StarCraft® II

Spread The Creep Initiative

I propose to bolster the influence of the Zerg throughout the entire multiverse of games.

Challenges I've thought up of:

• Dominate a minecraft server by infecting large swaths of the world with creep(mycellium),
    and spawning zerglings(purple sheep).
  • Spread creep(spider webs) throughout a Don't starve world using hatcheries (spider dens)
  • Infect multiple worlds and colonize the galaxy in Spore using a Zerg race and Zerg creatures. (Use Zerg-like plants, buildings, creatures, and purple/grey terraforming tools to create the ultimate Zerg planet) (Don't forget lategame creature creator tools)
  • Play a Zerg themed team comp In league of legends with your friends. (remember, voidlings are basically zerglings anyway) (this can apply to any MOBA)
  • Build a Zerg themed deck in magic the gathering (no Idea how to pull this one off)

• Well, that's it for Ideas from me. I'd like to here your ideas, and if you have accomplished any of this then feel free to post any media to show us your achievement. I might do the Spore one. And as afterthought, we could post these ideas on the forums pertaining to said games.

For The Swarm!!!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]