StarCraft® II

Mine same range as hydras?

I had upgraded ranged hydras and they stil did not out range the mines and I watched replay and they were barely outside the range of mine and they still fired WTF fix this game !!!

anyone else?
Edited by KingofQueens on 5/6/2013 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if you bump into the range and move out, it can still hit you if it's started it's 'attack phase'.

if you a-click on the mine and not past it, your hydras will outrange the mine you clicked. same thing required for stalkers and marauders.
Reply Quote
Interestingly you posted in the protoss discussion, where neither unit is a part of.
Reply Quote
Interestingly you posted in the protoss discussion, where neither unit is a part of.

It must be a new form of trolling.
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Vader

It must be a new form of trolling.

I've had him blocked since I saw him start posting. Either trolling or too stupid to take seriously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]