StarCraft® II

Anyone interested in starting a clan?

Hi the title says it. I've been a diamond z and t since the beginning of WoL. I recently just got back to the game after finishing school for the semester and am very interested in starting my own clan. I am currently laddering back up to get the rust off working to get to masters.

What I am looking for in people who are interested:
1) Active aka on 3+ days a week.
2) People who would be interested in doing obs and in clan tournaments at a later date.
3) People who are friendly and helpful to new clan members
4) People who don't mind recruiting every now and again to find new people to join our community.

If this sounds like you please post below or message me in game!

-Chas
Reply Quote
Hey Man I would be up for it, I play a lot and used to running clans back in COD when played pro in that but have since slowed down since I was in College last four years and looking to get back into it in this game.
Reply Quote
WHO WE ARE

The Legion of Honor is an online videogame community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over five years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (MLG, Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

Welcome, Citizen.

The Starcraft 2 group for Legion of Honor is looking for those gamers who are looking for a place to call home. Whether or not you are a newer gamer or an experienced one we offer a place for everyone to get together and have a good time as well as learn from one another. We have a newly formed community who are looking for active players in order to expand the groups.

There are three main types of Groups in the Legion of Honor, each structured specifically for different types of gamers. They are:

The Republican Army (R.A. Group) – A casual group, where members prefer to socialize and game together regularly, but not necessarily in a competitive fashion.

The Imperial Army (I.A. Group) – A structured group of gamers who meet at least twice a week, conduct regular training and tactics sessions, and who may or may not participate in competitive matches.

The Praetorian Guard (P.G. Group) – Our Elite Legionnaires, they are trained killers, whose sole purpose is to play competitively to win and conquer in the name of the Legion of Honor. These members play, train, and strategize on a daily basis, and are always ready for battle.

If interested please post below or visit our website at www.legionofhonorclan.com or feel free to contact me via SC2 via our group: Legion of Honor Recruiting

If interested, feel free to hit me up in game. We have players of all league types.
DeadlyFox #588
Reply Quote
I stopped playing for awhile because of work and school, but reccently started again and i remember how fun it is. I was gold when i took my break from sc2, level 40, im working on basics before i try my placment games. (Background junk)
I would totally be interested in starting up a clan, could you give some more details though? Will it just be sc2, clan name, how big are you aiming for and what player skill?
Reply Quote
Backpack lets talk for a bit ingame or skype: andy.ro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]