StarCraft® II

I Think Blizzard Hates Us

Season 3 Map Pool. That is all.

PS: Seriously, I can't even remember the last time they added a map that favored Protoss. The most recent is probably Ohana, and the Zergs (and even some Terrans) shed rivers of crocodile tears until it was removed from the map pool. Is it so much to ask that at least a few maps in the pool aren't a total nightmare to take a third with Protoss? As it is, we've only got Akilon, and even Akilon has an ungodly wide ramp at the natural.
Edited by MidKnight on 5/2/2013 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yep i feel the same. blizzard sucking zerg *%!%%!@%
Reply Quote
You still have Bel'shir. The third sucks but protoss never goes past 2 base so it shouldn't be a problem. :)
Reply Quote
You still have Bel'shir. The third sucks but protoss never goes past 2 base so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

1/10 troll harder
Reply Quote
Wait, ohana didnt get moved, blizz never said they were gonna remove it
Reply Quote
You are brotoss playing tosscraft. Blizzard far from hates you.
Reply Quote
bel shir is no different than ohana really lol, it's just a litte tad bit bigger
Reply Quote
so you say that blizzard hates you the day after op protoss gets several buffs on the already op units, i think you forgot to take your adderall bro
Reply Quote

that's funny because that's not true at all
Reply Quote
Only a few maps are trash right now, and in my opinion they are as follows
1.Neo Planet S
2.Klontas Mire
3.Star Station
also I'm not sure how I feel about whirlwind as I never played it but I'm going to have to this season cause I had to unveto to veto the !@#$ map that is klontas mire.
Reply Quote
so you say that blizzard hates you the day after op protoss gets several buffs on the already op units, i think you forgot to take your adderall bro

call me crazy but i have seen no patch of buffs. A note saying an oracle speed buff might happen but thats not several
Reply Quote

The OP Protoss that has 0 Hots championships. Yep, that one.
Reply Quote
i find toss annoying. Voids need SLIGHT nerf to bio units. gotta keep spamming my rines ya'kno?
Reply Quote
Season 3 Map Pool. That is all.

PS: Seriously, I can't even remember the last time they added a map that favored Protoss. The most recent is probably Ohana, and the Zergs (and even some Terrans) shed rivers of crocodile tears until it was removed from the map pool. Is it so much to ask that at least a few maps in the pool aren't a total nightmare to take a third with Protoss? As it is, we've only got Akilon, and even Akilon has an ungodly wide ramp at the natural.

as always.....
Reply Quote
Have to agree i want to take a 3rd but it's almost impossible on some maps. So feel like im forced into a 2 base all in build which can easily be shut down on some of these maps cause there's just wide open areas and toss has to rely on the small yet more power sentry army to ff in order to win a engagement. Large areas don't favor protoss I think this shows we need a look at the gateway units as a hole and start giving buffs, The core units for Zerg lings, and Terran Marines, maybe it's time to reduce the cost of a zel to 75 or 50, 50 would be great since that's what the other 2 races pay but i'd settle for 75 because we have a shield.
Reply Quote
Yeah, thirds are annoyingly difficult to take on the new maps. I think I may just use all my vetoes on them...
Reply Quote
mscore recall has made my third/fourth really really easy to hold... Not sure what you're all doing.
Reply Quote
mscore recall has made my third/fourth really really easy to hold... Not sure what you're all doing.

how much are you delaying your 3rd and 4th to have the units to stop a zerg. Against terran i can take a third against zerg might as well just send all my units to die.
Reply Quote
how much are you delaying your 3rd and 4th to have the units to stop a zerg. Against terran i can take a third against zerg might as well just send all my units to die.

10 min third usually? sometimes 11, stargate opener and cannons seem to be working fine for me, along with a tech sniping pack of 3 or 4 voidrays.
Reply Quote
05/06/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Artisian

10 min third usually? sometimes 11, stargate opener and cannons seem to be working fine for me, along with a tech sniping pack of 3 or 4 voidrays.
This is exactly what I do and I have no problems at all either. I think it's a playstyle issue.

Only Neo Planet S and Star Station are ridiculous. Maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]