StarCraft® II

Its official: Zerg takes more skill then T

Duh. It has always been this way.

#GGlord/Winfestor 2012
#Swag
Reply Quote
Its official: Zerg takes more skill then T takes it back because T wants some too.

You were looking for 'than'.
Reply Quote
Its official: Zerg takes more skill then T takes it back because T wants some too.

You were looking for 'than'.

Nice one :D
Reply Quote

BAD T, always taking all the skill!
Reply Quote
Oh my goodness another post about race X OP
Zerg takes more skill now thats it...
vipers take micro
widow mines can be dealt with when splitting
drops are more powerfull
etc...
etc...
etc...
but none of this is imbalanced
for clarification theres a big difference between skill level and balance

inbalanced = player A puts widow mines down and player B dies
skill level = player A puts widow mines down player B splits then fights

same as bane ling muta vs terrain
zerg a-moves his army and when ready detonates his banes
terran splits then a moves

but its not IMBA in anyway
Reply Quote
12%?! It's only 5.5%. And it's "than", not "then".
Reply Quote
Hate this community.

OP, thanks for reminding me.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Anonymous
Duh. It has always been this way.

#GGlord/Winfestor 2012
#Swag

#Widow Mine/Bio 2013
#Swag
Reply Quote
everything takes more skill than T. You t a click, only late game do they have any cast abilities and they're optional at best. Even if toss is OP at least we have to use storm, FF, blink etc to be OP.
Edited by Nix on 5/3/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
everything takes more skill than T. You t a click, only late game do they have any cast abilities and they're optional at best. Even if toss is OP at least we have to use storm, FF, blink etc to be OP.

It looks like somebody has zero experience playing as Terran.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Raver

if i wanted to win every game without trying i would. I liked scbw terran better with leap frogging siege tanks. Understandably doesn't work as well since goliath's are gone, but marines and vikings together easily make that still viable. Unfortunately bio is just way easier so no one tries.

And before you say, "wah wah we can't go all three tech paths" what the hell do you think toss has to do to get a death ball up... Go down all three tech trees.
Reply Quote

if i wanted to win every game without trying i would. I liked scbw terran better with leap frogging siege tanks. Understandably doesn't work as well since goliath's are gone, but marines and vikings together easily make that still viable. Unfortunately bio is just way easier so no one tries.

And before you say, "wah wah we can't go all three tech paths" what the hell do you think toss has to do to get a death ball up... Go down all three tech trees.

I'll admit that TvP is probably the easiest match up for Terran as you can go pure bio and succeed, but TvT and TvZ are very demanding skill wise and they usually require the implementation of mech as well.
Edited by Raver on 5/3/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes the it is official-

-The release of the unofficial information that states the fact that -

-it is officially true, based of presumptuously correlating data that Terran are indeed easier to play than zerg.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Nix

It's easier to incorporate all 3 tech paths when upgrades our shared on the ground and tech is not as building dependent.
Reply Quote
Yes the it is official-

-it is officially true, based of presumptuously correlating data that Terran are indeed easier to play than zerg.
Reply Quote
In an attempt to add some much needed discussion (and sanity) to this thread, I'd like to propose a theory.

Towards the end of WOL, Zerg players go to plan was turtle on 3 bases and then tech to Bls and Infestors. With that play style effectively dead these days, Zergs have switched to Muta/Ling?Bling and Roach/Hydra. These two styles are completely different in execution compared to Bl/Infestor.

In comparison, Terran are generally using bio/WM now instead of Marine Tank, which plays similar to bio TvP. This is something that Zergs rarely faced in WOL. My point is that from the Zergs pov are using new(ish) styles against new(ish) Terran style. Terran, in contrast, are playing TvZ similar to TvP and thus are more experienced in the idiosyncrasies or the play style.

My point is that Terran's have adapted quicker to HOTS than Zerg. This is not to say that Zerg players are weaker. It is also does not exclude the possibility that maybe Terran does need nerfs (though I think we need a little more time before we can say that for sure).

Please let me know what you think.
Reply Quote
You are all so angry
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Pyrus
In comparison, Terran are generally using bio/WM now instead of Marine Tank, which plays similar to bio TvP. This is something that Zergs rarely faced in WOL. My point is that from the Zergs pov are using new(ish) styles against new(ish) Terran style. Terran, in contrast, are playing TvZ similar to TvP and thus are more experienced in the idiosyncrasies or the play style.

How do you figure fighting bio/mine is different from fighting bio/tank? And how is it at all similar to bio TvP?

Also, neither ling/bling or roach/hydra are "new" to zerg. Zerg used both styles for like 75% of the entire duration of WoL.
Reply Quote
Yes the it is official-

Reply Quote
l2p patchzergs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]