StarCraft® II

StarCraft/2 fanfiction Challenge(s)

I have always liked StarCraft since I started playing the original game about ten years ago. having just recently gotten StarCraft2 myself, I had a passing thought about whether or not there were any fan fictions for it. Well the first one that I came to that I thought was awesome was titled: Harry Potter and the Swarm by Beyogi at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8832598/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Swarm. This story is awesome if anyone wants to go check it out, but it also got me thinking on story ideas that I would love to read, but have no time, ability, or inclination, not to mention the writers block, to write something that would be able to do the two stories justice.
I have a couple challenges I would like to present.

The first challenge can be similar to h-p-a-t-s but I want the story to somehow involve Sarah Kerrigan in her revived Queen of Blades form with nothing but a drone in any method of coming to Harry's world. pairing of preferably Harry/Sarah. Adalbert not necessary to story but preferred. Story is to take place after the Ministry Debacle with Sirius having fallen through the veil. Higher the rating the better.

Second Challenge: In which Sarah, in revived Queen of Blades form, also with nothing but a drone somehow being in Harry's world in which Sarah makes contact with harry sometime between Harry's first year at Hogwarts or the issue with the Chamber Of Secrets. pairing of mainly Harry/Sarah if you can manage it, but I will not be adverse to Sarah taking over the role of mother for Harry. but if she does, then I want it to be either Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna. if you want to try for both, luna can then come in at any time, so go for it.

otherwise, if you want any more of my ideas for a story, or want more things to make a challenge, just post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]