StarCraft® II

Terrans, Protoss and Zerg against the Hybrids

Is that what we'll see in legacy of the void? If so, I really hope we'll be able to control all 3 races. I don't want that to be another Twilight of the Gods from warcraft 3, which I have a feeling it kinda will be, but anyway, I hope that none of the main characters die (Kerrigan, Jim, Zerathul) and give us some kick !@# ending cinematic
Reply Quote
TERRANS, PROTOSS AND ZERG AGAINST THE HYBRIDS

Not likely imo.
Reply Quote
TBH I think Kerrigan is going to be restored to her human self an still control the Zerg like in HoTs Raynor will get back with Kerrigan and I honestly think Zeratul will die sacrificing himself somehow like Tassadar. I also think Abathur will die betraying Kerrigan somehow. Prince Valerian will become the new Dominion Emperor and bring peace between Raynor and the Dominion, Artanis may or may not live. Hmm who else is important, we'll see more of the Zerg queen who was left behind on that Protoss ship. Ohh, and the queen that Kerrigan is mentoring will try to kill Kerrigan but will die trying.
Reply Quote
TZP vs. Amon is way too predictable. Please let there be some sort of twist.

I think that if there is going to be a twist, it will somehow involve Tassadar returning.

Remember, there are technically still other xel'naga out there besides Amon. Perhaps they will make a surprise appearance as well.
Reply Quote
Nova will team up with Nyadra to create human-zerg hybrids. The UED will return, allied with Amon. The shade of Arcturus will attack everybody with spectral seige tanks and Fenix, Aldaris and Tassadar will return from the dead and combine into a triple archon that can use mind control, feedback, lock down, and consume.

Duke will captain the Norad IV.
Reply Quote
Problem is we don't even know if terran weapons can actually HARM hybrids. The secret WoL mission seemed to imply it can't.

That may make you wonder: what good can the terrans serve in this alliance?
Reply Quote
TZP vs. Amon is way too predictable. Please let there be some sort of twist.

I think that if there is going to be a twist, it will somehow involve Tassadar returning.

Remember, there are technically still other xel'naga out there besides Amon. Perhaps they will make a surprise appearance as well.

Where did it say there's other Xel'Naga out there?
Reply Quote
Where did it say there's other Xel'Naga out there?

OK, it doesn't say anywhere that there are other xel'naga.

But unless I missed something, there is nothing that says they were ever wiped out. They were attacked by the zerg and "the greater whole" of them were killed, but not all of them. This suggests that there could still be some out there besides Amon.

Also in the early development of WoL the script says that all xel'naga - not just one - wanted to destroy the two races. They later changed it so it was just one "fallen" xel'naga, Amon. I'm not sure what that means, but there could be some significance to the fact that they deliberately made this change in the script - maybe they wanted to leave open the option of there being good xel'naga out there?
Edited by Torloch on 5/10/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
TBH I think Kerrigan is going to be restored to her human self an still control the Zerg like in HoTs Raynor will get back with Kerrigan and I honestly think Zeratul will die sacrificing himself somehow like Tassadar. I also think Abathur will die betraying Kerrigan somehow. Prince Valerian will become the new Dominion Emperor and bring peace between Raynor and the Dominion, Artanis may or may not live. Hmm who else is important, we'll see more of the Zerg queen who was left behind on that Protoss ship. Ohh, and the queen that Kerrigan is mentoring will try to kill Kerrigan but will die trying.

i think kerrigan gained Zargara's loyalty, or she wont be stating that she drag kerrigan back from the battle with Narud just because she still needs to learn from kerrigan.
but i do think that kerrigan is planning to eventually leave the zerg at hands of Zargara tho.

Abathur never stands out as an ambitious character to me, all he likes to do is modify, cut n past genes, thats about it.
Reply Quote
Problem is we don't even know if terran weapons can actually HARM hybrids. The secret WoL mission seemed to imply it can't.

That may make you wonder: what good can the terrans serve in this alliance?

If the hybrids however take control of some of the zerg Broods, the Terrans would certainly be useful against them.
"I know all about 'em. Put a bullet in 'em, they die." - Tychus Findlay
Reply Quote
Well, it would be fun, but it wouldn't work super well with the overall story. If they all team up, then nobody will be fighting once they beat Amon, so we'll have one nice big family. Basically meaning LotV will have no Multiplayer battles. Which will suck.

If there is any teaming up whatsoever, it will probably be only 2 races at most for a short time. Most likely a Terran-Protoss alliance with Jim Raynor. Anything else is just... no.
Reply Quote
i think kerrigan gained Zargara's loyalty, or she wont be stating that she drag kerrigan back from the battle with Narud just because she still needs to learn from kerrigan.
but i do think that kerrigan is planning to eventually leave the zerg at hands of Zargara tho.

That may not be easy. If Kerrigan walks away, who's to say Zagara wouldn't use the swarm for killing everyone else?
Reply Quote
Well, it would be fun, but it wouldn't work super well with the overall story. If they all team up, then nobody will be fighting once they beat Amon, so we'll have one nice big family. Basically meaning LotV will have no Multiplayer battles. Which will suck.

If there is any teaming up whatsoever, it will probably be only 2 races at most for a short time. Most likely a Terran-Protoss alliance with Jim Raynor. Anything else is just... no.

Oh for that. Well, obviously if that happens, then throughout the game, the Q will be constantly asked: what happens once the alliance has served its purpose?
Reply Quote
OHHHHHH ZERATUAL BECOMES EVIL AND SACRIFICES JIM AND KERRIGAN FOR AMON AND THEN SACRIFICES HIMSELF FOR DURAN AND THEN TASSADAR GOES,-faceplant-

TEEHEE THE END
Reply Quote
OHHHHHH ZERATUAL BECOMES EVIL AND SACRIFICES JIM AND KERRIGAN FOR AMON AND THEN SACRIFICES HIMSELF FOR DURAN AND THEN TASSADAR GOES,-faceplant-

TEEHEE THE END

Not likely
Reply Quote

Unlikely. Zeratul isn't stupid. He's not going to volunteer for the destruction of the universe.
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 10:14 PMPosted by Martiny

Unlikely. Zeratul isn't stupid. He's not going to volunteer for the destruction of the universe.

I just wish we know what he knows right now. He barely revealed much in HotS...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]