StarCraft® II

The Reawakened War (Pt 4)

"Them."
Reply Quote
yeah that was the end of it..... just waitting on everyone to get their posting done and for the morning to come in the rp.. may edit those post.
Reply Quote
Spoil all the fun XD well I removed the worst of my previous post

[Magneton]
I sleepily open my eyes. "What's up Aya?" I ask before I register what my hands were doing. "Oh! I'm sorry." I say moving my hands so they rested around her abdomen.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/20/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: "Seems I'm not the only one who acts our their desires in their sleep." Lotus says with a tired yet teasing voice as she moves his hands a little more up before snuggling back next to him.
Reply Quote
[Magneton]
"You started it love." I say teasingly with a tiny hint of drowsiness.
Reply Quote
IC: "Maybe so" Lotus says with her hair drapped over her shoulder and Magneton's chest.
Reply Quote
[Magneton]
"We could of course have some more fun while we are alone after all who knows when we will have the room to ourselves until we get the temple back." I say as I begin to softly stroke and massage Lotus' entire body.
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus moaned a little and smiled evily at Magneton. "Now we really shouldn't" She says while getting on top of him.
Edited by Steelwolf on 5/20/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[Magneton]
I continue my ministrations. "Shouldn't and not are different ..." I trail off as I pull Lotus into a deep passionate kiss.
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus return the kiss before pulling back and moaning as they let the passion continue once again.
Reply Quote
IC:
...the chaos, death, somebody snapping out orders... who?... augh, can't seem to remember...
Wipping my face, I roll out of bed and throw on the base frame for my armor; it never hurt to be prepared. Heading out of the dorm, I start wandering, looking for the mess hall.
Reply Quote
[Stalker]
I walk up to the door of my room still half asleep and enter. I get half way to my bed before I realize something was ... different and turn around to see Magneton and Lotus in all their glory going at it. "... What the fu ..." I trail off and and avert my eyes. "So did not need to see that and did neither of you think of locking the damn door?"

[Magneton]
I blanch slightly and stop but keep my hands on Lotus' hips gently holding her in place and not really wanting it to end even if Stalker was there. "No we didn't ... really sorry about that Stalker."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/22/2013 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus quickly pulls the covers over herself before looking at stalker with a embressed look as her skin goes cherry red. She leans down to Magneton to hide as much of their shame as she could.
Edited by Steelwolf on 5/22/2013 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[Stalker]
My armor reverts to normal and I start to take it off. "Uh ... you erm ... wouldn't happen to mind if I join?"

[Magneton]
I give Lotus a kiss and gently rock my hips. "I don't mind but it's really up to Aya."
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus rolled of of Magneton and nodded to Stalker still blushing.
Reply Quote
[Stalker]
I finish taking off my armor leaving it in a small pile before I lock the door and climb in the bed. I situate myself over Lotus and tentatively kiss her. "I ... I've never done anything like this before."

[Magneton]
I watch for a moment before moving behind Stalker and kiss the back of her neck. "It'll be fine Stalker we're new to this too."
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus pulled stalker closer and kissed her as she pulled her closer to herself. Lotus was lost in the passion she knew that this wasn't her and knew that doing this was wrong but for some reason she craved this passion this sinful act. No matter how much she tried to resist it at this moment this was all she just wanted. She moaned as stalker moved down her neck before being lost in pure passion once more.
Reply Quote
[Magneton]
I lay in the bed with a beautiful woman to both sides. They were laying on their sides, heads on my chest and arms tucked. I gently hold them there with my arms around them and hands on their waists. "That was a great time but I'm not sure if I'll be up to doing that again for a little while." I say before kissing both of them on the top of the head.

[Stalker]
Nods ever so slightly still basking in the after glow of the last hour.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/22/2013 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: Lotus was already fast asleep a statisfied look on her red face as she breathed heavly in her sleep with her mouth slightly opened.
Reply Quote
[Magneton]
I kiss Lotus on the head again before positioning the covers so that I was as covered as possible without pulling it over their heads or leaving them uncovered. I lay there staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep when I realized I really had to use the restroom but I couldn't get up due to Lotus and Stalker being very much asleep and technically holding me in place as much as I was holding them. Mentally I curse my bad luck and wait it out as best I can.

[Stalker]
Deeply satisfied I smile happily and slip into a deep sleep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]