Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

tonight is the worst....viva the new patch.....wow, amazing....seriously, i played 5 games, won 3, got 5 lose......everygame went to this bug, its been 6 months now since the bug went out.....this is ridiculous.....im getting tired now...seriously.....can we have a real ETA to a solution to this problem please???? thank you!!!!
Reply Quote
Need a fix.
Reply Quote
No problem in any of my games.
Reply Quote
agree tonight is the worst once the new patch was out
i mean come on if it happen once a while , i wouldnt really complain
but this keep happening it gonna mess up the season records...and whats the points of doing ranked match if this keep happening....

i noted ppl start complaining since 5/15..now its almost 10 weeks....this still happening??

wow amazing..
Reply Quote
Just happened again on my last 4v4 match. When the "win" screen appeared, I pressed return to game on accident and it took me to the score screen. The return to game button was highlighted but it never returned me to the game.
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Huginncord
Update: It looks like now all 4v4 games are ending in losses, not just ones that last over 10 minutes or have X number of the same race. We believe we have identified the cause and are working on a fix which should be put into place as soon as possible.

nobody thought to test it before patching it?

just what kind of operation are you running?
Reply Quote
sted by HuginncordUpdate: It looks like now all 4v4 games are ending in losses, not just ones that last over 10 minutes or have X number of the same race. We believe we have identified the cause and are working on a fix which should be put into place as soon as possible.

nobody thought to test it before patching it?just what kind of operation are you running?

+1 :(
Reply Quote
just won another match but it tells me i lost it and i got nothing for it.............
Reply Quote
Could this be to do with a configuration setting on the European servers. I have been having Wins registered as losses for days now. When I go to the score screen at the end of the game I either get a blank screen with the timer running, or else a Surrender screen.

Last night I logged on to the American servers/region and had my first Win registered for days. Perhaps some timeout parameter has been "tweaked" on the European servers?
Reply Quote
07/31/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Huginncord
While this issue was intended to be fixed with 2.0.10 it appears to still be active in regions where the patch has been applied. We are focusing our efforts on figuring out why it is still occurring and will update this thread as soon as possible with our results. We're very sorry for any confusion and inconvenience this has caused and again thank you for your patience while we work on this issue.

Patience : 4 months...
Fixed? : 4 months more?
Wake up blizzard please, we bought the game to play, not to wait
Reply Quote
I noticed that it happens more often in the higher leuges in my diamond random 4v4 catory it happened 3 times from my last 4 games the 3 times we had actualy won I normly click score screen right away where it cannot load... in the last game I waited and did not click score screen instead the 60sec boot countdown occurred for all 4 of my team inc my self with the option to click surrender.

its obviously unfair when you don't get bonus points for the vicotory when its hard enough to get a win in diaomond/master leuge as it is anyways.the players should have an in game or after game option to report it eaiser a win should be given to players that actually won.
Reply Quote
all party on 4v4 win and are losses i m tired :(
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 09:54 PMPosted by ZOMGALAWLRUS
It's unfortunate you have little to no understanding of programming. Just because a problem is the same doesn't mean the issue causing the problem is the same. Blizzard identified one issue and fixed it, which revealed a second, much larger issue.

I program for a living. You have zero evidence to support what you are saying...for all you know it's the same bug and their patch said

if(problem)
{
fix;
}

but they accidentally wrote

if(true)
{
break everything; (by triggering the problem)
}

Good job pretending to know what you are talking about though.

Ya except you forgot one teeny minor detail, the fact that the test bug fixes on a server before the send it live. Which means the bug fix worked at the time it went live, which would indicate either the fix caused a different error, or something else in the patch caused the error, nice try though.

EDIT: There's also no evidence that the same bug is causing this problem, which is what the guy was claiming.
Edited by AntiSora on 8/2/2013 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Do these actually count as losses?
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 07:32 AMPosted by AntiSora
EDIT: There's also no evidence that the same bug is causing this problem, which is what the guy was claiming.

Doesn't mean you are allowed to make equally baseless counterclaims.

Ya except you forgot one teeny minor detail, the fact that the test bug fixes on a server before the send it live. Which means the bug fix worked at the time it went live, which would indicate either the fix caused a different error, or something else in the patch caused the error, nice try though.

There is no reason why the test servers couldn't be configured differently such that the exact code which does what I suggested on the live server actually works on the test server. They could easily have blown their testing, and given the orca-whale-in-space magnitude f-up that this patch represents, I don't know why you would doubt that.

Either way, can we get back to hating on Blizzard? This is really shameful.
Reply Quote
Hi,

As always :
- you were dropped
- victory became loss
more than 20 games like these in 2 days, bored ....

Should I say Blizzard want to kill 4v4 ?

Bad days
Reply Quote
just happened to me and the theory of the cause being 5 of the same race of a game 10 minutes or more. my last match was 3T, 3P, 2Z
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]